Space in Lucid Dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
amirkb
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Jan 2017 17:13

Space in Lucid Dream

Postby amirkb » 29 Jan 2017 17:20

Hi all
I have this issue in my lucid dreams and I can't find a solution to it. Every time in my lucid dream when I want to just fly out of the earth and go up as high as I can and see other planets and galaxies I get really scared. I mean when I begin flying I go up really fast near the edge of the earth and there I can almost feel everything, I can feel the clouds going away, the density, the oxygen decreasing and etc. everything is really really unbelievably real so I get so scared and I fly back down. I have never been able to go outside but I want to do this very badly...
Any advice on what should I do to fly out?????

User avatar
Sean Jacobs
Posts: 608
Joined: 23 Dec 2016 22:04

Re: Space in Lucid Dream

Postby Sean Jacobs » 31 Jan 2017 15:19

amirkb wrote:Hi all
I have this issue in my lucid dreams and I can't find a solution to it. Every time in my lucid dream when I want to just fly out of the earth and go up as high as I can and see other planets and galaxies I get really scared. I mean when I begin flying I go up really fast near the edge of the earth and there I can almost feel everything, I can feel the clouds going away, the density, the oxygen decreasing and etc. everything is really really unbelievably real so I get so scared and I fly back down. I have never been able to go outside but I want to do this very badly...
Any advice on what should I do to fly out?????


Hi amirkb. Well, first you have to be 100% confident that you can fly out and be absolutely sure that nothing can harm you in a dream. Or, instead of flying you could create a dream door that opens into space directly and then just wank through. Just say "There is a dream door right behind me which opens into space." Then turn around knowing that the door will be there and it will open into space. Then just open the door and jump into space. I hope this helps.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

GwenDR
Posts: 6
Joined: 31 Jan 2017 23:09

Re: Space in Lucid Dream

Postby GwenDR » 31 Jan 2017 23:27

I like the dream door suggestion, actually. I've tried going into space before, and feel like it takes more and more effort to rise, as though I were getting heavier. Maybe my brain does a physics simulation of me not having escape velocity. I've done indirect tricks like the dream door, like "if I go around this corner, I'll find X" which works, but trying to conjure X out of thin air never has. So this sounds plausible! It never occurred to me to try looking around the corner, because I knew space was up so I had to fly there to get there.

amirkb
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Jan 2017 17:13

Re: Space in Lucid Dream

Postby amirkb » 01 Feb 2017 16:45

Sean Jacobs wrote:
Hi amirkb. Well, first you have to be 100% confident that you can fly out and be absolutely sure that nothing can harm you in a dream. Or, instead of flying you could create a dream door that opens into space directly and then just wank through. Just say "There is a dream door right behind me which opens into space." Then turn around knowing that the door will be there and it will open into space. Then just open the door and jump into space. I hope this helps.





mmm, thanks. I'm definitely going to try it out and hopefully I can explore the space. The problem is I know that it isn't real and nothing is going to happen but because everything feels extremely real I naturally get paranoid.

amirkb
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Jan 2017 17:13

Re: Space in Lucid Dream

Postby amirkb » 01 Feb 2017 16:49

GwenDR wrote:I like the dream door suggestion, actually. I've tried going into space before, and feel like it takes more and more effort to rise, as though I were getting heavier. Maybe my brain does a physics simulation of me not having escape velocity. I've done indirect tricks like the dream door, like "if I go around this corner, I'll find X" which works, but trying to conjure X out of thin air never has. So this sounds plausible! It never occurred to me to try looking around the corner, because I knew space was up so I had to fly there to get there.


yeah that's the thing I am going to try it but I don't know if my brain is going to allow me. I just want to go to space and explore it, always wanted to go to a black hole and see what is going to be in it :D


Return to “General Lucid Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests