Space in Lucid Dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
amirkb

Space in Lucid Dream

Postby amirkb » 29 Jan 2017 17:20

Hi all
I have this issue in my lucid dreams and I can't find a solution to it. Every time in my lucid dream when I want to just fly out of the earth and go up as high as I can and see other planets and galaxies I get really scared. I mean when I begin flying I go up really fast near the edge of the earth and there I can almost feel everything, I can feel the clouds going away, the density, the oxygen decreasing and etc. everything is really really unbelievably real so I get so scared and I fly back down. I have never been able to go outside but I want to do this very badly...
Any advice on what should I do to fly out?????

dizzyuluru

Re: Space in Lucid Dream

Postby dizzyuluru » 30 Jan 2017 03:19

amirkb wrote:Hi all
I have this issue in my lucid dreams and I can't find a solution to it. Every time in my lucid dream when I want to just fly out of the earth and go up as high as I can and see other planets and galaxies I get really scared. I mean when I begin flying I go up really fast near the edge of the earth and there I can almost feel everything, I can feel the clouds going away, the density, the oxygen decreasing and etc. everything is really really unbelievably real so I get so scared and I fly back down. I have never been able to go outside but I want to do this very badly...
Any advice on what should I do to fly out?????

I would suggest compromising with yourself. You say you feel the oxygen decreasing, so maybe grab an air tank or something so you can breathe easily. You say it feels too real, just remind yourself that it is a dream and you can't get hurt in any way by this. Other than that, you would have to just take hold of your fear and push through it, reminding yourself that you won't get hurt at all. Good luck!
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”