Rose quartz entity?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
gisellam

Rose quartz entity?

Postby gisellam » 30 Jan 2017 02:51

Greetings, I am new here, my name is Gisella. I found this forum via google search, and it felt like the right place for me to share my experience with this dream/get your opinions. I am sill scratching my head about it, and still feeling emotional.

There are portions of the dream I do not recall, however Ill attempt to elaborate on every detail I remember upon waking up.
Before going to bed (at 6:50AM due to insomnia) I popped a 3mg Melatonin pill.
I placed an Amethyst polished pyramid stone under my pillow, like I do every night.

As I can remember, my dream started with me walking on an unknown street, but something about the feel & atmosphere, reminded me of my late maternal grandmother in (it's in Dominican republic) neighborhood (where I used to spend my summers as a child), on the rear of her block that i used to walk by every weekend, to go play with my childhood friends until the age of 13...I am now 36.
Upon walking & noticing the subtle darkness of the sunset, I saw a few spinning black triangle shaped ships in the sky. I reacted to them, by pointing them out to people walking by, but they did not care to look or acknowledge it.
I tried screaming it out when I saw more of them, they seemed to be spinning, lowering their orbit, and eventually falling somewhere.
I know this was a lucid dream, because I was aware that I was dreaming (on & off), so I did have some control of it; and since I wasn't able to scream out to people to warn, I spoke though to myself "Just say it in your mind" And it worked! People started panicking, running everywhere to dock!

All of the sudden, I was at this fancy hotel, staying in a suite with family members, only
they were not my family but i the dream, those strangers were my parents & siblings.
I looked out the window, and a huge triangle was falling towards me, I flinched when it got closer, getting smaller and smaller, eventually falling in my hand.

I don't remember if it was hot or cold, but it turned into a rough Rose Quartz.
I was a little freaked out by it, because it started lighting up on my hand. And when I placed it on a table it stopped,I grabbed it again, and it was lighting up like red neon lights. I felt the presence of my "dream father" observing me right behind me, almost hovering.

The rose quartz was weirdly growing leafs with weird little white fibers on their edges, and I blew on it, like you would a dandelion. And the growing leafs would disappear, re-appearing, but blowing on them would no longer revert it after a few tries (That was me scared it would tun into something malignant).
I felt that the being within this plant like thing was a female entity, & I got the impression that it had evil intentions...But somehow, this man walked in, he looked like an obese burglar, and tried to steal her from me, interestingly enough, I was trying to fight him, and in the midst of it, she grew these electrical cables, and I felt that she was telepathically asking me to put them on my skin, as if her weakening strength needed to be re-charged with my energy.
I nodded, and put the cables (2 of them) on my right cheek. I felt the connection, she was lighting up again, but the man violently interrupted it, and snatched her from me.
I started crying, screaming for him to not harm her, and give her back.
I chased him, running as fast as I could, while I observed the loose cables dangling as this disgusting man was taking her away from me.
I got closer, I reached out for the cables, and once more placed them on my cheeks.
She lit up lie a Christmas tree, and expelled a red laser splitting the man in half.
I did not react in any way other than great overflowing relief, I grabbed her, hugged her so tight and old her "I love you, I love you" I called her by her name ( But I can't remember it now )People were staring at me, and I cried to them saying "I love her" As tears just kept coming.
I woke up.

I am still at awe! :shock:

Thanks for reading this, cant wait to hear your thoughts!
Just let go...

jasmine2

Re: Rose quartz entity?

Postby jasmine2 » 04 Feb 2017 02:59

Gisellam,

You describe an interesting, dramatic dream.

The rose quartz in your dream reminds me the the first lucid dream I had, many years ago.
I was with 3 companions, and we were all wearing what looked like astronauts' space suits. We were exploring a cave deep underground, a realm of "inner space". I felt excited when I became aware that I was awake in the dream.

As I searched the floor of the cavern, I found a group of beautiful gems. When I picked them up, they glowed in my hands. They seemed to possess a mysterious awareness, and they radiated a feeling of deep wisdom, love. They intuitively encouraged me to keep exploring the unknown worlds of my dreaming and unconscious mind.

Here are my associations regarding some elements of your dream.
- Quartz - healing, durability, orderly intrinsic crystal lattice structur
Quartz crystals were used in crystal radio receivers to tune into specific electromagnetic frequencies.

- Rose quartz -
I Googled - "Images for - rose quartz mineral" - Lots of lovely pictures
Associations - feminine qualities - love, kindness, inner strength, intuition, nurturing, creativity

-Plant - energy and wisdom of nature

- Electricity - intrinsic psycho/physical/spiritual energy, associated with the god Mercury, and kundalini energy

- Spinning triangular UFOs - Contact with a other "worldly" awareness - aspect of the unconscious - deeper, higher wisdom

- Dream father - positive male qualities, and perhaps, the awareness behind the dreaming

- The obese, aggressive burglar - negative outer or inner beliefs, attitudes, rules, forces, people, circumstances, which try to prevent you from experiencing your spontaneous, rightful freedom and expressing your true, unique, creative self.

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 05 Feb 2017 23:50

Here are some additions to my above reply - especially in regards to a deeper meaning associated with the dream symbol of "rose quartz".

(1) Article - "Jewels and Jewelry"/ Dream Dictionary - dreamhawk.com
(quote) "The searching for jewels depicts a search for the core of your being."

(2) Article - "Archetypes/ Dream Encyclopedia -dreamhawk.com
"... archetypes are a tendency or instinctive trend in the human consciousness to express certain motifs or themes."

(3) Also - (under the title "Archetypes") - Click on - A page with all "Archetypes" listed
- See Archetype of the "Self"
In the psychology of Carl Jung, dream symbols of the Self (with a capital "S") represent "the totality of our being" (conscious and unconscious).

One symbol for the Self may be "a strange stone or rock".

"... the core of the self ... is at the same time the core of all existence ..."

Price

Postby Price » 06 Feb 2017 05:58

Could the crystal be you? You feel the crystal is feminine. Also at first you are afraid that it will grow into something evil. There is a part of yourself that you forgot about or repressed from when you are younger. You are afraid that if it comes back to the surface of your consciousness that it will endanger your life now, or the person you have become.

There is also a man in your life, father or father figure who took that part of yourself away. Maybe he shamed you or told you to grow up, or forced you to act different. Anyway he stole that part of yourself from you. Made you into the person you are now.

In your dream that lost part or inner child has come back. It scares you at first, but you realize that it was stolen from you. You now have to fight to get it back and you realize that you love yourself and you love your inner child. You fought to get it back.

Also the cables that touched your face. Your inner child, just wants connection. Maybe there was a tramatic event with face touching, maybe you miss how someone use to touch your face. Maybe the face touching will trigger a memory. Who do you want to touch your face, who didn't connect with you?

You inner child is reaching out for connection.

I wouldn't be suprised if this as a for shadow of some psychological awakening

gisellam

Postby gisellam » 07 Feb 2017 00:33

jasmine2 wrote:Gisellam,

You describe an interesting, dramatic dream.

The rose quartz in your dream reminds me the the first lucid dream I had, many years ago.
I was with 3 companions, and we were all wearing what looked like astronauts' space suits. We were exploring a cave deep underground, a realm of "inner space". I felt excited when I became aware that I was awake in the dream.

As I searched the floor of the cavern, I found a group of beautiful gems. When I picked them up, they glowed in my hands. They seemed to possess a mysterious awareness, and they radiated a feeling of deep wisdom, love. They intuitively encouraged me to keep exploring the unknown worlds of my dreaming and unconscious mind.

Here are my associations regarding some elements of your dream.
- Quartz - healing, durability, orderly intrinsic crystal lattice structur
Quartz crystals were used in crystal radio receivers to tune into specific electromagnetic frequencies.

- Rose quartz -
I Googled - "Images for - rose quartz mineral" - Lots of lovely pictures
Associations - feminine qualities - love, kindness, inner strength, intuition, nurturing, creativity

-Plant - energy and wisdom of nature

- Electricity - intrinsic psycho/physical/spiritual energy, associated with the god Mercury, and kundalini energy

- Spinning triangular UFOs - Contact with a other "worldly" awareness - aspect of the unconscious - deeper, higher wisdom

- Dream father - positive male qualities, and perhaps, the awareness behind the dreaming

- The obese, aggressive burglar - negative outer or inner beliefs, attitudes, rules, forces, people, circumstances, which try to prevent you from experiencing your spontaneous, rightful freedom and expressing your true, unique, creative self.

Hi Jasmine,
Thanks for both taking the time to help me analyse my dream and for sharing a bit of your 1st LD experience.
These suggestions are right on the spot as some of my notes, appreciate your help!
Just let go...

gisellam

Postby gisellam » 07 Feb 2017 00:52

Price wrote:Could the crystal be you? You feel the crystal is feminine. Also at first you are afraid that it will grow into something evil. There is a part of yourself that you forgot about or repressed from when you are younger. You are afraid that if it comes back to the surface of your consciousness that it will endanger your life now, or the person you have become.

There is also a man in your life, father or father figure who took that part of yourself away. Maybe he shamed you or told you to grow up, or forced you to act different. Anyway he stole that part of yourself from you. Made you into the person you are now.

In your dream that lost part or inner child has come back. It scares you at first, but you realize that it was stolen from you. You now have to fight to get it back and you realize that you love yourself and you love your inner child. You fought to get it back.

Also the cables that touched your face. Your inner child, just wants connection. Maybe there was a traumatic event with face touching, maybe you miss how someone use to touch your face. Maybe the face touching will trigger a memory. Who do you want to touch your face, who didn't connect with you?

You inner child is reaching out for connection.

I wouldn't be suprised if this as a for shadow of some psychological awakening

Hi Price,
You are right on the money. I've been going back & forth on all these, and have come to the conclusion that it is myself. So much so, that I got goosebumps reading your post. There are huge chunks of my childhood and very early teen life that are missing. Not just deleted, it's just I remember friendships, even detailed conversations, games and then I get to dive in my memories and the holes take me nowhere.
I try hard to recall but end up just further upsetting myself. Reading your post scared me (not in a bad way)

Im interested in discovering when & how the memories were suppressed, so many nameless faces and so very few childhood friends in present day that just simply recall a great. non-complicated childhood, but I know deep inside it wasn't that way.
Ive spoken to old friends about certain instances, old bday celebrations and specific situations, and they cannot recall in detail, or their memories were just observant of the simple surface of it all, they dont remember at all.

Now, growing up, I was a very observant little girl. always asking questions, listening to conversations, a very aware child. I never forgot a bday, a name, a face, yet this is very frustrating.

What would you (or any of you) recommend I do to re-connect? Any tools?
I've been writing down the broken memories (they look like unfinished sentences per se) But the more pieces I remember, the deeper into the rabbit hole my memories take me. I just cant recall.

I'm very open minded so any suggestions will def. help.

Thanks so much. Often when self-analyzing a dream, it takes other's perspectives to acquire newer angles for research!
Just let go...

gisellam

Postby gisellam » 07 Feb 2017 00:52

jasmine2 wrote:Here are some additions to my above reply - especially in regards to a deeper meaning associated with the dream symbol of "rose quartz".

(1) Article - "Jewels and Jewelry"/ Dream Dictionary - dreamhawk.com
(quote) "The searching for jewels depicts a search for the core of your being."

(2) Article - "Archetypes/ Dream Encyclopedia -dreamhawk.com
"... archetypes are a tendency or instinctive trend in the human consciousness to express certain motifs or themes."

(3) Also - (under the title "Archetypes") - Click on - A page with all "Archetypes" listed
- See Archetype of the "Self"
In the psychology of Carl Jung, dream symbols of the Self (with a capital "S") represent "the totality of our being" (conscious and unconscious).

One symbol for the Self may be "a strange stone or rock".

"... the core of the self ... is at the same time the core of all existence ..."

Thanks Jasmine!
Just let go...

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 08 Feb 2017 03:19

It sounds like you are aware that you have some suppressed childhood memories, and you would like to be able to recall and come to terms with possibly traumatic associated experiences.

I think it may be wise for you to work with a psychotherapist. Ask if they are experienced in working with dreams, as psychotherapy may likely increase the frequency and intensity of your dreams.

Also, I recommend the following website -
- Health Journeys - healthjourneys.com

On home page - Click on -

- "Guided Imagery 101"
- Products - audio CDs - Example "Relieve Stress" - click - audio sample
- Blog - scroll to bottom of blog page for list of categories

Belleruth Naparstek, the host of this website, has been a pioneer in the use of guided imagery for the treatment of post-traumatic stress and other mental and physical health problems.

Price

Postby Price » 09 Feb 2017 05:46

Hello,

Well since your dreams have brought this to you, your dreams know that it is time for you to do some healing. You are strong enough now to deal with learning about your past.

I don't know anything about you, so I have to say that you get professional help. Ok, but now that THAT is out of the way. You can think about it like this.

Trust your dreams. They will give you what you need when you need it. You have started on your journey. Start picking away at it, think about it as much and as little as you want. If you get board and want to explore more, set some dream intentions and start writing in a journal and start writing your dreams in a journal. Let your dreams know that you are ready to learn more about yourself and see what the dreams bring forth.

You will probably have a powerful dream that will reveal information for you, or let you know you are heading in the right direction. If you don't have a powerful dream, then you are not ready yet, and you should do other things that help in your self discovery and healing. Then after awhile ask your dreams again for help.

What I think you will find is that if you are doing the daytime work, the night time will support and help you along, but if you don't do anything during the day, well why would the night help you out.

These are my thoughts. Let me know what happens.
Good Dreaming!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”