ok so im not sure if it was a lucid dream or not (my first)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
giladony

ok so im not sure if it was a lucid dream or not (my first)

Postby giladony » 30 Jan 2017 14:51

ok so ive had a dream where i was like that shouldent be happaning (the dream was weird) so i did a RC and then my hand was changing sizes and was all wobbely and stuff so i was like this has to be a dream also i might have had 6 fingers not sure bout that so i walked a bit and it was cool and everything but when i closed my eyes and thgout about an airplane and a racing kart apeard... then i went out of the building i was in and then i tried again i closed my eyes and tghout airplane and a horse apeard this time. i got on that horse and rided like 10 seconds then i heard nice music and then 2 seconds later i woke up to an alarm clock btw this whole dream was about 2 mins long was that a lucid dream? thx and sorry for my bad english

edit: forgot to mention when i realized i was in a lucid dream everyone around me disapeard

gisellam

Re: ok so im not sure if it was a lucid dream or not (my first)

Postby gisellam » 30 Jan 2017 22:20

Hi Giladony,
I believe you had one! Good going!
Doing a RC it's wonderful, and I hope that you keep on doing them during he day, itll get easier to spot it, make the LD last longer, and without freaking out, calmly control it, or ask questions, think of a memory or a place, etc.

Way to go!

One of the things I do before falling asleep, it to meditate while laying on my back, and setting my intention to LD.

Have fun!
Just let go...

giladony

Postby giladony » 31 Jan 2017 07:09

gisellam wrote:Hi Giladony,
Doing a RC it's wonderful, and I hope that you keep on doing them during he day, itll get easier to spot it, make the LD last longer, and without freaking out, calmly control it, or ask questions, think of a memory or a place, etc.

Way to go!

One of the things I do before falling asleep, it to meditate while laying on my back, and setting my intention to LD.

Have fun!

thx for the answer also why did my dream not respond to me and just brought other stuff from what i tought about like a horse? a racing kart? they werent even in my mind and ye when i realized my hand was all weird i was like "hell yea finally im in a frekaing dream" and got too excited

gisellam

Postby gisellam » 01 Feb 2017 22:56

giladony wrote:
gisellam wrote:Hi Giladony,

Way to go!

Have fun!

thx for the answer also why did my dream not respond to me and just brought other stuff from what i tought about like a horse? a racing kart? they werent even in my mind and ye when i realized my hand was all weird i was like "hell yea finally im in a frekaing dream" and got too excited

Hi there!
Do yo recall what your dream was like prior to your hands unnatural shape/size?
Basic dream interpretation ties your plane & kart with new opportunities and or relationship, and your ability to navigate your ability to navigate through life's twists and turns. The dream may also be a pun on your "drive" and ambition towards it.
Losing control or the evaporation of the LD happens when we lose control, either getting to scared or excited. You are dong well by practicing RC.
Another great tool is to practice breathing exercises to maintain calm when that happens or create your own trick. (some other use the breathing to fall right back asleep right away, and resume the LD right fro where it was left off at)
For me is my right fist. I squeeze it really right when control is leaving me, and that for some reason helps sowing the pace of my fast beating heart, and send vibration waves throughout my body to calm me down.

Good luck & have fun!!
Just let go...

gisellam

Postby gisellam » 01 Feb 2017 22:58

p.s. We cannot control what out subconscious shows us, it is up to us to go with it or steer it in different direction to continue to discover our message.
Just let go...

LangstonM

Postby LangstonM » 01 Feb 2017 23:14

sounds like a lucid dream to me. And don't worry about not being able to create anything. I've never been able to create what I want. One time I wanted to experiment with clocks. I couldn't just make clocks magically appear. I flew in the air and searched for a clock store and sure enough I found one. It's easier to look for things than to create it out of nowhere. Most of the time If I'm LDing, I'm just flying around the city without any real plans

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”