Hello from Frenzwuikki

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
frenzwuikki

Hello from Frenzwuikki

Postby frenzwuikki » 31 Jan 2017 16:13

Hello everybody! I' m a student and I'm doing researches about lucid dreams for an exam. I've never lucid dreamt, but I really hope to in the future!
Could I ask you to share with me your experiences? When did you have your first lucid dream? What was it about? Have you ever had sleep paralysis?
Thank you very much and have a nice day!!

Sean Jacobs

Re: Hello from Frenzwuikki

Postby Sean Jacobs » 31 Jan 2017 20:07

frenzwuikki wrote:Hello everybody! I' m a student and I'm doing researches about lucid dreams for an exam. I've never lucid dreamt, but I really hope to in the future!
Could I ask you to share with me your experiences? When did you have your first lucid dream? What was it about? Have you ever had sleep paralysis?
Thank you very much and have a nice day!!

Welcome frenwuikki. Welcome.
I had my first "unintentional" lucid dream on September 9th 2004. In it I was at work and my wife walked into the room topless, which triggered me to realize I was dreaming...then I got excited and woke up. I have never had a time when I woke up and could not move. But I believe everyone has sleep paralysis while dreaming, they just don't realize it.

If you are looking to read people's lucid dreams I have most of mine posted here: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18728
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

frenzwuikki

Re: Hello from Frenzwuikki

Postby frenzwuikki » 05 Feb 2017 17:45

Thank you very much!!! I'll have a look :D :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”