WILD vs Astral Projection

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Price

WILD vs Astral Projection

Postby Price » 01 Feb 2017 06:50

Ok Fine, I have to say that I have had a change of heart.

Learning more about WILD experiences I have to say that I now think that MY experiences that I once called Astral Projections are now WILDS.

I also think that it is interesting that WILD is a very new term and that looking back at my old Astral Projection books (pre WILD termonology) is still pretty interesting because the old Astral Projection techniques that I learned from work, but just not the way the authors think it does. .

As much as I appreciate science and want to encourage the study of dreaming and such. I have to say that the poetry and adventure of Astral Projection is alluring. I still might call it Astral Projection because WILD is just not sexy.

DreamerMan99

Re: WILD vs Astral Projection

Postby DreamerMan99 » 14 Mar 2017 01:19

I feel that astral projection is a nice thought, but most can be chocked up to silly beliefs and self fulfilling prophecy in the sense that one believes it to be true, experiences it, chocks it up to astral projection, and the feedback loop continues.
Realistically speaking, there's nothing to support astral projection. I was mistaken as a youth in my early days on this site and fell for a lot of that stuff. Astral projection, precog dreams, etc.
While they may be beautiful, it's just another creation of the amazing human mind.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”