Suddenly stopped having LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Parin--23

Suddenly stopped having LD

Postby Parin--23 » 02 Feb 2017 17:51

I was having DilD lucid dream nearly every two days I used to enjoy my lucid dreams.
Ina lucid dream I was in my school and everywhere I saw sexy girls I was climbing the stairs down and I saw the hottest girl in my school I went to her tried to kiss her .
I kissed her again and again . I became so exites that I jumped out of the bed . After that incident I did not experienced even a dream for 2 months finally a had a lucid dream .

I dont know why I had that type of experience of not having dream for 2 months hut after that I had never ever kissed any girl being afraid I will lose my ability to lucid dream .

Is there anyone who experienced the same?and can anyone tell me why this happened

Sean Jacobs

Re: Suddenly stopped having LD

Postby Sean Jacobs » 02 Feb 2017 20:16

Parin--23 wrote:I was having DilD lucid dream nearly every two days I used to enjoy my lucid dreams.
Ina lucid dream I was in my school and everywhere I saw sexy girls I was climbing the stairs down and I saw the hottest girl in my school I went to her tried to kiss her .
I kissed her again and again . I became so exites that I jumped out of the bed . After that incident I did not experienced even a dream for 2 months finally a had a lucid dream .

I dont know why I had that type of experience of not having dream for 2 months hut after that I had never ever kissed any girl being afraid I will lose my ability to lucid dream .

Is there anyone who experienced the same?and can anyone tell me why this happened

Hi Parin--23. Were you actively pursuing lucid dreams, our were you just naturally having them? From what I've seen, most lucid dreamers have times where they just don't lucid dream as much. I don't think it has to do with your dream of kissing a girl. It is probably just a dry spell.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Parin--23

Re: Suddenly stopped having LD

Postby Parin--23 » 03 Feb 2017 05:31

Ok but still I have a strange feeling .
I had even stopped dreaming .
I had never experienced this in my life. :| :|

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”