Bringing LD abilities to daily life

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
The Professor

Bringing LD abilities to daily life

Postby The Professor » 05 Feb 2017 02:47

Hey all, Im new here. I am a pioneer of applied sciences and an artist. I have only had a handful of lucid dreaming experiences but they have been visceral enough to provide dramatic insight into what I can do in daily life. I have made a direct correlation between the daily life understanding of what we call the atomic and sub-atomic layers of matter and my experiences in dreams. Even non-lucid dreams reveal the correlation. The first ability I wanted to bring into daily life was to be able to consume any food, beverage, or intoxicant and still enjoy perfect health and vitality. I figured out how to do it via my daily life understanding of applied non-linear quantum mechanics. I published a short book on amazon entailing how it is accomplished and I already have a few successful case studies. That alone changes daily life as we know it. I published a book just days ago entailing how we can fly in daily life just like in dreams. Im still figuring that out but I still have more flying to do before I can actualize the crossover. Has anyone else discovered that anything they can do in a dream is possible in daily life? If so, have you actualized anything? I am also eager to collaborate with anyone interested in actualizing the crossover of dream abilities. I feel that we should have just as much fun in waking life. Thank you for your time, you are truly cherished.

lucidé

Re: Bringing LD abilities to daily life

Postby lucidé » 05 Feb 2017 09:56

Don't even try to bring flying into real life, it would have devastating consequences. You'd fly slower than walking, higher altitudes are very cold, you'd get the bends, and if you smack into something, you'd fall to your death.
Eating might not punish you in the real world now, but later in life, you will end up gaining weight. It isn't pleasant when that happens.
Some of the main abilities I use while lucid dreaming viewing an identical replica of reality I somehow created are flying, intangibility, and flying at the speed of thought. Despite the fact I have a huge amount of luck in my lucid dreams, there is no way these abilities will work in the real world. As much as it would be fun to be able to fly through the sky with intangibility so I cannot hit anything and not worry about the laws of physics hurting me, I know it just isn't possible in the real world. This is why we have lucid dreams, so we have a place we can do things we could never hope to do in the real world.
Believe me, if any of these lucid dream superpowers were possible and we didn't have to obey science like we have to, don't you think we'd be using our so called dream abilities to instantly teleport to places, explore more of space without fail (without problem of oxygen or physics, we could practically live there), time travel (speed of thought allows this), or to make the keys instantly come to us? Think about it.
You can, however, apply real life skills to lucid dreams, and then use the real life skills you learned in your lucid dreams to real life again. I've done that several times, and it really works.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

The Professor

Postby The Professor » 05 Feb 2017 22:40

Do you notice what happens when you become lucid in a dream? For me, it feels like a switch. A switch that communicates all at once that I am in a space in which I may do as I please and my imagination is the edge of possibilities that can be expanded the more that is imagined. I understand that you were most likely raised on Newtonian physics, laws, but this is the age of quantum physics and these laws are now considered to be only habits held together by our sub-consciously rooted expectation of them. So, from a Newtonian perspective, you're absolutely right. If you decide to adopt a more current understanding of physics (it's been around for 100 years or so) then you'll be pleasantly surprised at your new found freedom. Have you ever convinced a DC that they too can fly? If so, what is there response?

The Professor

Postby The Professor » 05 Feb 2017 22:44

Someone as experienced as yourself could teach me a lot about what I can do in the dream state, and I can teach a lot about how what you're calling reality is not all that different. Email me if you'd like and Ill send you copies of these books.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 06 Feb 2017 00:25

The Professor wrote:Do you notice what happens when you become lucid in a dream? For me, it feels like a switch. A switch that communicates all at once that I am in a space in which I may do as I please and my imagination is the edge of possibilities that can be expanded the more that is imagined. I understand that you were most likely raised on Newtonian physics, laws, but this is the age of quantum physics and these laws are now considered to be only habits held together by our sub-consciously rooted expectation of them. So, from a Newtonian perspective, you're absolutely right. If you decide to adopt a more current understanding of physics (it's been around for 100 years or so) then you'll be pleasantly surprised at your new found freedom. Have you ever convinced a DC that they too can fly? If so, what is there response?

Well for me, I just go from waking to dreaming, it's been that way since I was really young. There was a cartoon I saw when I was really little, where all these kids had to do was crawl into bed, and they'd go from simply closing their eyes to floating up into dreamland, so I used that as a reference.
I actually mentally command my DCs to fly, as I create and control them. They are kind of my drones.

Okay, I will admit, in some of my lucid dreams, a few of my characters behave as if they are lost, probably because they cannot interact with some of the other characters (well I cannot either). I just tell them they are in the dream world, and tell them what dream abilities they have access to. It is really nice to actually have characters you can give advise to, despite the fact they are your own creation (and yes one of the abilities I have in this lucid dream is flight).

Please explain to me then, how can I use the abilities of flight, intangibility, replication, and speed of thought in real life without there being any consequences from science. Is there a scientific answer?

I did a few times, manage to get lucky enough in a lucid dream, to see a real life place or an event. Newtonian Science considers it to be part of the laws of probability.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

The Professor

Postby The Professor » 06 Feb 2017 21:14

I'll email you a copy of the manuscript and a link to the Amazon page, it's a short read. I have a feeling that lucid dreaming and applied non-linear quantum mechanics are congruent in application so your experience will only aid to your discovery that you're able to live a life with as many aspects of lucidity as you'd like. It may take a process, I would even go so far as to say that we should establish a research facility. I am writing the next phase of physics and I call it lucidity physics. A center for lucidity physics would focus entirely on the crossover of abilities.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”