help Mastrubation and LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Parin--23

help Mastrubation and LD

Postby Parin--23 » 05 Feb 2017 18:19

Looks like whenever I mastrubate I do not have a lucid dream most of the time .
I know it is silly because dreaming is completely different from this but still ,After this much long time, I feel like it is affecting my dreams .

So , Does here anyone know any more things about the affect of this on ld

And Thank You in Advance for answering me my question . I hope this will surely help others :mrgreen:

Sean Jacobs

Re: help Mastrubation and LD

Postby Sean Jacobs » 06 Feb 2017 14:42

Parin--23 wrote:Looks like whenever I mastrubate I do not have a lucid dream most of the time .
I know it is silly because dreaming is completely different from this but still ,After this much long time, I feel like it is affecting my dreams .

So , Does here anyone know any more things about the affect of this on ld

And Thank You in Advance for answering me my question . I hope this will surely help others :mrgreen:

Hello Parin--23. I am going to assume you are male (can't tell based on your account name). Here is my theory: During the REM stage of sleep is when sexual arousal is at it's peak. This is when the mode blood flow to the gentiles occurs for both men and women. When a man is highly aroused it draws couscous attention to that area of the body. This engages more of your conscious mind which increases the potential of you becoming lucid. If you masturbate that day the arousal level will be lower thereby reducing the level of conscious mind involvement.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”