Night 1

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
batman

Night 1

Postby batman » 09 Feb 2017 01:44

Hey :),

I am doing my Masters in Germany. I not new to the concept of lucid dreaming, I have done it unknowingly over the years. Didn't know what was happening at the time, but i realized some of my dreams were more intense and tangible than others. But like I said, how or why it happened was always beyond me. Finally after years of procrastination, I am here to understand how it works and make good of all those crazy ideas and daydreams I've had.

Hope this will be a fun ride.

:D

Sean Jacobs

Re: Night 1

Postby Sean Jacobs » 09 Feb 2017 13:31

batman wrote:Hey :),

I am doing my Masters in Germany. I not new to the concept of lucid dreaming, I have done it unknowingly over the years. Didn't know what was happening at the time, but i realized some of my dreams were more intense and tangible than others. But like I said, how or why it happened was always beyond me. Finally after years of procrastination, I am here to understand how it works and make good of all those crazy ideas and daydreams I've had.

Hope this will be a fun ride.

:D

Welcome batman. I hope you learn a lot and start having intentional lucid dreams very quickly.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”