OK Finally, I will introduce myself

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Price

OK Finally, I will introduce myself

Postby Price » 09 Feb 2017 06:30

Ok Well, I got an avatar now and will introduce myself.

My name is Price, yep, that is my actual given name.

Apparently I had a stupid childhood because I found dreams really exciting, and continued into college which is when I "Peaked" I was having lucid dreams every day. Then I decided that I wanted a life and found other things to do... Sort of.

I lucid dream about once a month now, but continue to explore and try new things,and keep a dream journal. After about 25 years of lucid dreaming give or take. I feel like I have done everything. I got on this forum to talk to other people and get inspired about lucid dreaming. Maybe there is something that other people have done that I haven't done yet.

Lucid Dreams use to be so magical. I got into shamanism and talked to my spirit guides in my dreams. They gave me some amazing advice and amazing psychic things were happening. I found a dream teacher and he taught me some great things and then he kicked me out of his car and we haven't spoken since. I later tried to find another dream teacher and that didn't work. I had a silly dream where I was interviewing people to be my dream teacher. I ended up not picking anyone.

I read the Gateway to the Self book and found the "Dreamer Behind the Dream" It was two people named Kate and Steve. They were pretty cool people. I have asked and received amazing answers from my dreams.

I tried to heal people and myself through dreams. I never could though. My dreams told me it was impossible. (Stupid dreams).
I tried to dream share, 2-3 times and never got any answers that impressed me.

I have Astral Projection experiences and talk to dead people in them. My Dad and my high school best friend being the two coolest. Oh and my dead dogs come visit me sometimes. Never my dead pet birds. One time I think I met a person in coma.

I guess I am just looking to see what I really believe about dreams. I like that there is science about dreams, but GOD can science make dreams sooo boring. I like the knowledge, and want people to continue to study, but science can only look at the phenomenon of dreaming, which is helpful but not the full story for me. Psychologists study dream interpretations which is super helpful, but that doesn't explain lucid dreaming. So what is the point? I have had amazing spiritual experiences with Lucid Dreaming. I have met my personal Gods and Guides. Yet am I any more enlightened?

After all of my pessimistic talk about lucid dreaming. What I like about this forum is hearing from other people and learning about their experiences. It helps me see where I fit in and to look at my beliefs. I think it is time that I come to some conclusions of my own and stop looking for something out there. This forum is helping me do that.

So thank you everyone for sharing and continuing to inspire me with your exploration of your dreams.

Sean Jacobs

Re: OK Finally, I will introduce myself

Postby Sean Jacobs » 09 Feb 2017 13:36

Welcome Price. I would love to hear about some of your more interesting dreams, which you can post in the "Share your lucid dreams" section of this forum. I wish you the best in your LD pursuits. :D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”