Good Lucid Dream on Star Trek Voyager

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
erichsa

Good Lucid Dream on Star Trek Voyager

Postby erichsa » 10 Feb 2017 19:57

I watched last night " Star Trek Voyager Season 4- Waking Moments. For me a very Good Lucid Dream Episode which I really enjoyed. As a bonus I had latter a good vivid dream. :)

HAGART

Re: Good Lucid Dream on Star Trek Voyager

Postby HAGART » 12 Feb 2017 14:27

That's cool, but The Next Generation is better, just saying.

There were a couple dream episodes in that. I remember Data one time unlocked his ability to dream and was trying to understand the meaning behind them and was fully conscious. He was of course lucid dreaming by definition.

And in another episode, Diana Troy, an empath, needed to communicate with another life form who left a message that only dreamers can understand while in a dream state. Before she went into a dream they wondered if it was even possible to remain conscious during a dream. Great episode, but makes you wonder, in the future they must have heard of Stephen LaBerge or at least Hagart here on this forum. ;)

Glad you had a great dream but have to playfully argue that The Next Generation is better than Voyager. :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

erichsa

Re: Good Lucid Dream on Star Trek Voyager

Postby erichsa » 13 Feb 2017 21:02

Glad you had a great dream but have to playfully argue that The Next Generation is better than Voyager. :D

Yes HAGARD I have seen a lot of episodes of The Next Generation, but that was before I got hooked on Lucid Dreaming. At the moment I am looking an episode every evening of Star Gate. I have watched Star Trek, and Star Gate before, it could be old age but I enjoy it. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”