Looking for some High Quality Binaural Beats

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
xDaniel

Looking for some High Quality Binaural Beats

Postby xDaniel » 11 Feb 2017 23:32

So I was wondering if someone could please link me some high quality free binaural beats, I think for lucid dreaming its best to listen to the delta and theta ones from what I read. All help is really appreciated

jasmine2

Re: Looking for some High Quality Binaural Beats

Postby jasmine2 » 18 Feb 2017 04:04

I have tried several brands of binaural-beat audio CDs, which claim to be able to entrain brain wave frequencies in order to enhance various meditative or dream states of consciousness. Usually, I quickly grew tired of listening to most of these CDs, because the main binaural-beat sound was so monotonous.

However, over the years, I've tried several CDs from - The Monroe Institute, in Faber, Virginia. This organization was founded by Robert Monroe, the author of the book - "Journeys Out Of The Body". His research lab devoted many years to developing specialized types of binaural-beat frequencies, which have the copyright name "Hemi-Sync". These sound recordings, were, initially, aimed mainly to help initiate out-of-body experiences.

I think that, generally speaking, Monroe Institute CDs are more pleasant to listen to, because they combine the binaural-beat sounds with pink sound, and other subtle sound frequencies, plus sometimes ocean waves or wind sounds.

I recently discovered an interesting Free sound download at their website.

Search - Free Audio Download - Gateway Voyage/ The Monroe Institute - monroeinstitute.org
- Click - "Gateway Voyage - Open Exercise" - Download
Use stereo headphones.
There is some brief verbal guidance with the voice of Robert Monroe, but most of the recording (43:02 min.) consists of an interesting combination of slowly varied brainwave entrainement (hemisphere-synchronization) sounds.

- Article - "What Is Hemi-Sync? - by Leslie France - monroeinstitute.org

The complete "Gateway Voyage" CD program is expensive.
I also like - CD - "Super Sleep - Hemi-Sync"
However, many of the Monroe Institute CDs include music or a lot of verbal guidance, which I may find to be too distracting.

vlthompson777

Re: Looking for some High Quality Binaural Beats

Postby vlthompson777 » 10 Apr 2017 20:46

Jasmine,
I highly recommend the Brainwaves app for iPhones from Banzai Labs. They have a number of packs and they definitely do the job. I've been using them for a couple years now. I'm not using them for any LD purposes, just general usage. Great price; highly useful.
http://www.banzailabs.com/brainwaveapps.html
Enjoy!
VT

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”