My non-lucid dreams

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
dizzyuluru

My non-lucid dreams

Postby dizzyuluru » 11 Feb 2017 23:57

I'm making this thread to share some of my non-lucid dreams, with some exceptions. I'll only share PG dreams (So about half of my dreams ;) ), or dreams that aren't incredibly short. I hope you guys can get some kicks out of my dreams.

P.S. Sorry for any typos, as I type these out when I am extremely tired and I generally don't think to go back and proof read.
Last edited by dizzyuluru on 12 Feb 2017 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

dizzyuluru

Re: My non-lucid dreams

Postby dizzyuluru » 12 Feb 2017 00:06

December 30th, 2016
Dream 1: The dream starts out in what was like this post-apocalyptic place. I was running around with this Mac 10 gun and then I found a Tec 9 on the ground and started shooting people that were trying to kill me. I had a huge backstory in my mind already, but I didn't remember any of it when I woke up. Then I went to a few buildings and shot people. I was then walking in the street in third person and someone was talking in my head. I don't remember much, but I entered a mansion and there was Tec-9s everywhere. I explored the mansion and found a room with a bed and then I just went back to the staircase that led up to the room I was in, and there was a dresser at the top of the staircase. There was 2 Tec-9s on the dresser and I grabbed one without a clip and figured it would shoot without the clip because it was already pre-loaded. I tried shooting it and it didn't work so I grabbed the one that did have a clip and went outside. I now had the Mac 10 in my right hand and the Tec 9 in my left hand. Outside, there was these people filming everywhere and I was being badass. I then somehow teleported to the other side of the road and there was this beautiful girl. She was pale, with black hair, and big brown eyes. (This girl re-occurs in many of my dreams, and we generally end up in some sort of romantic relationship. I named her 'Anastasia' because I never got her name. She is also always 15, which is my age.) I looked at her and we talked for a while, then we came to a crosswalk. The crosswalk was icy but we decided to cross it. She was having trouble standing up so I held her hand and we slid across the ice together, kinda dancing. She was giggling and I honestly fell in love. Then we went to the other side and the dream fades.

Side note: There is a part two to this story, but it's very graphic so I left it out. If anyone cares to see the 2nd part, just PM me.
Last edited by dizzyuluru on 12 Feb 2017 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
Last updated 4/4/17

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 12 Feb 2017 00:09

October 16th, 2016
Dream 1: I was Dexter (from the show "Dexter") and I was in this black old car with body pieces in the trunk. I was 3rd person on some sort of highway going beside a lake and Rita (Dexter's wife in the season I'm at) called me and said "I'm sorry to get on your back, honey, please come home." I vaguely remember that I had a concussion and they were supposed to drive me. I thought to myself, and heard it in the way that the tv show does it, I thought "Rita will forgive me, I am her husband after all. Besides, I've got bigger fish to fry than a worried wife." I kept driving until I came to a bend, and eventually drove to this little house that was beside the ocean. I turned right, onto the grass towards the ocean and stopped beside a bench. I was now in 1st person and I could control the weather, so I walked over to the side of the ocean and I made the weather a "3" on how bad it was. This still didn't stop anyone as it was only rain. I then bumped it up to a "6" and it was hailing, which was good enough for me. I unloaded the body parts out of my trunk and out 2 on opposite sides of the bench, and a few in the ground. There was 6 body parts, only 2 were in bags. I took two, and threw them into the ocean. I then went back and took 2 more and threw those into the ocean. With the last 2 one was still bleeding (it shouldn't have been bleeding because it's a severed limb) and one had "healed" so I found this odd, and almost sparked lucidity but didn't. I threw the remaining 2 into the ocean and figured "why change the weather to an "8". The 8 was acid rain and I cut back to Rita and she was burning and crying so i stopped it and it slowly faded back to nothing. Just then Harry (Dexter's foster father) popped up as a hallucination and said "Dexter, what if somebody finds those pieces, you dumped them so close to land that anybody could find them." and I just kept walking. I forgot about the car and went into the little house place and there were scientists in it. They had some tools that were hundreds of years old and I had a few tools that were 176 years old (I remember the exact number for some reason). I went to give it to them but then they turned on me and started poking me in the eye with porcupine needles. That was the end.
Last updated 4/4/17

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 12 Feb 2017 00:20

January 5th, 2017
Dream 1: I was at school, and there was this nerd, a black guy, and 3 other people I don't remember. We all picked on the nerd until something happened and he became part of our group. We then somehow got ourselves on this ship and fucked their shit up and got off, but they saw our faces. We started walking when we got off of the ship, and we just bounced from place to place for weeks or months (that's what it felt like) until one day, we were walking down the side of the grass beside a lake big enough to fit a ship. I saw the ship we got off of in the water and I turned around to try and warn people and I said "TURN THE FUCK AROUND, DON'T FACE THE WATER!!" but it was too late, and the ship people saw our faces so I told everyone to run as fast as they can towards this car which I sensed to be my car. It was a really nice Prius that was dark blue, almost black. I went into the drivers seat then realized I couldn't drive, so I let the black guy drive and everyone loaded in except me and everyone was like "Shit." and I said to leave me but then someone said to get into the trunk and I popped it, keep in mind people are still going super speed at us, and the trunk was almost full but I jumped in and started closing it and he just zoomed off. I tried to close it while we were moving, and I had to zip up a tent-like back. I kept getting so far but we would go over a bump and it would restart but I did it eventually while I was holding on so I wouldn't fall off. We went up this weird intersection thing and he turned right to try and juke but we got caught. We then went to jail, but while we were in jail I broke us out somehow and we went to the same place except I was driving and I went straight and just zoomed and the dream faded.
Last updated 4/4/17

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 12 Feb 2017 00:24

January 6th, 2017
Dream 1: I had this girlfriend. We were in love and inseparable. She had pale skin, black hair, and big brown eyes. She was 'Anastasia', one of my few re-occurring dream characters, the only one I don't know in real life. One day we were walking along and this video started playing about a fat guy who won a trip to where we were for free for a year if he got up to 500 pounds. Suddenly we decided to go to a baseball game. We were sitting at the fence watching this game, then a gang came up and started messing with us so I told them to fuck off and they wanted to fight. We were suddenly at a cliff fighting the gang. We continued to fight and Bobby (Fat kid from my 8th grade class) was there and he tried to kill me. I threw him off the cliff and kept on fighting. We won, but something was wrong with my girlfriend. I walked her home and suddenly she started having a seizure because there was trapped souls inside of her. I knew that she was going to die slowly and painfully so I did the only thing I could which was bring her outside, hit her with s rock, and choke the souls out. She died from it, but faster and less painful than if I were to let her die. I then threw the body off of a cliff. I went home and cried myself to sleep. The next day they found the body and came to question me. They asked "Where is (name, but I don't remember it)?" and I said that I thought she was sleeping and they believed me and left me alone. I decided to tell my story on YouTube. I finished it then went on Facebook and told a different story with weird bold shit. Then, I got sick of lying, broke down, and told the whole story from the beginning to a police officer before the dream faded.
Last updated 4/4/17

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 12 Feb 2017 00:29

February 9th, 2017
Dream 1: I was in a room with black walls, a black floor, and a black ceiling. Adriano was here with me, and the room was very hot. (Adriano is my cousin, he's also 15, he has brown hair, brown eyes, he's Italian and always has a tan). At one end of the room, there was a door, it had a small glass slot that you could see out of and it was metal. It was almost like an airlock door. Beside that door on either side was trapdoors that you could see through (also black) with lava underneath them. Adriano and I walked out into this hallway with glass on the sides so we could see the lava surrounding us, but there was also some blue in there and it was cold. For some reason, Adriano couldn't really deal with the heat but for some reason he could be in the room with the heat but not the cold. Me and Adriano went back into the room and two girls came in. I don't remember what they looked like, but they were around 14-15. They went over to the trap doors, by now I was in the middle of the room, and they lifted them up and pulled a string out of it. All of a sudden, the room started crumbling and I remember being paralyzed with fear, and the next thing I knew, I was on a circular floaty raft thing riding on the lava. Some of it was splashing over, and some got in my mouth but it had turned into mud. I looked behind us, and there were empty life rafts coming down from a huge opening that was sort of a rectangle at the middle of the mountain that we were sliding on. I turned back and I saw that we were heading into a tree, and that there was land right ahead of us with a life raft just getting onto the land. I felt the raft start to fall and just as we were about to hit land I jumped off of the raft and grabbed onto the side of the tree. I could see a ditch with clear water at the bottom and my first impulse was to clean off all of the mud that had dried on my skin and clothes. All of a sudden, the water splashed up around me. It splashed up and hit me like a refreshing wave, and all of the lava turned into water and it was so vivid, but I was disoriented because everything was moving so fast. All of the mud was cleaned off of me. Then, I woke up.
Last updated 4/4/17

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 12 Feb 2017 00:36

January 5th, 2017
Dream 2: I was in this weird house with me, Andrew (My brother. He has red hair, freckles, and blue-green eyes. 13.), my grandmother (Dyed blonde hair), my mother (Dirty blonde hair.), and 3 other girls. One of three girls disappeared and I went to this long room with a sink and shit. Andrew came in the room with two girls and he slit their throats in front of me and put them over the sink so the blood drained there and didn't make a mess. I said "Andrew, don't kill me!" and he responded "Don't worry, I'll kill you last. Very, very slowly and painfully." he started to hide the bodies and all of a sudden grandmother and mother came into the room and Andrew left. I started trying to explain to them that Andrew has a knife and he wants to kill everyone. They didn't believe me so I started thinking what I could do to prove it to them. I started going over to the sink to show them but they gasped and I turned around. Grandmother and mother were looking at two dead bodies with their throats slit. We made a plan to catch Andrew and called the police. He got caught but came back the next day with only probation even when he killed 3 people and tried to kill 3 more. I don't remember much of that day except feeling anxious around Andrew until finally he made his move and grabbed a knife when me and him were alone and put it up to my neck. The last thing I feel is the cold, sharp metal against my neck before the dream fades.
Last updated 4/4/17

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 12 Feb 2017 00:42

January 21st, 2017
Dream 1: I was a highly skilled hitman of sorts and I had a bunch of gadgets. My memory starts when I am underwater but I am positive there was some sort of story leading up to this. I was underwater with a gadget that sucked in and blew out water. I was outside this underwater building and I used my gadget to suck in a lot of water, then I went inside the building and released it and then went up for air. The building had huge metal doors, and it had two rooms, a very tall ceiling, and lots of space. All of a sudden Anastasia (Black hair, pale skin, big brown eyes, 15) busts in and says "FREEZE, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!" and I froze. I heard two people coming and I told Anastasia (Who was a police officer) that we needed to run but she said no so I disobeyed her and ran into the side room while saying "I need a gun!" and she followed. There was dead people floating in the water with pistols around them and I grabbed one. I checked the clip and it was filled with little bullets but I figured it was good enough. I started putting the mag back in the wrong way then flipped it around. It fit and I got it in just as the two guys came in. They had guns and we had guns. I pulled the trigger and nothing happened, and I cocked it, then I pulled it again and sparks came out. Then they shot at me and sparks came out of theirs, too. So the two guys and I said simultaneously "It's time for an old fashioned fight!" and I pistol whipped the guy closest to me. We were transported to land and it was completely white with a staircase. I grabbed one and threw him down the staircase and he was knocked unconscious, so I grabbed the other and did the same and he was barely injured. I grabbed him again and dropped him on his head this time and it did a little more damage and then I did it again and he was knocked unconscious. That's the extent I remember my dream to.
Last updated 4/4/17

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 12 Feb 2017 16:23

February 12th, 2017

Dream 1 Title: The camp, the cave, and the murderer.

Dream 1: This dream lasted two days. On the first day, I was at a camp. I don't remember the specifics of the camp, but I was there with 3 of my cousins (Adriano, 15, Serena, 13, Dante, 13), my brother (Andrew, 13), and my aunt (Jen). There was also this other girl who had blonde hair. I don't remember much about this girl except for her hair. She was around my age (15) and the first day of camp went by pretty quickly. On the first day I went up to the blonde haired girl (Didn't get a name, let's call her Emma). I went up to Emma and we started talking. We talked for the entire day and just walked around the campsite. I don't remember what we talked about, but we enjoyed the company. It came the end of the day, and we were both at her van. Her van was black, had two seats in the front, then a storage area at the back. I said "Goodbye, see you tomorrow" and left to go sleep. I then went back to my cousins and they decided to sleep in their van, which had 6 seats. The front seats could go back like a lawn chair, while the other seats couldn't. Adriano was in the driver's seat, Serena was in the passenger's seat, Andrew and Dante were in the two middle seats, and I decided that it was best to sleep on the floor outside of the van. Their van was also black, but it had 6 seats. We all eventually fell asleep, but in the middle of the night, I was woken up by Emma. She told me that she was in trouble and that I might not see her for a while, meanwhile I was too tired to comprehend what she was saying and just said "Okay, have fun." and rolled back over. On the morning of the second day, I remembered what Emma had said and just thought 'Shit, what the hell am I going to do now?'. I had a radio or some form of telepathy, and Andrew told me that I should go into a cave. I asked him why and he said "There's good stuff in there, bro!" and I decided I would go into a cave. While I was waking to the cave, Andrew said in my ear "If the host of the server gets disconnected, you can go and jump down the cave without taking any damage and go and pick up all of the papers without worrying about the mutants attacking you" and I completely understood what he said. He was talking about the game 'The Forest', which I had played with him a decent bit. What he said is actually true for the forest, though there is no cave with papers in it. When I got to the cave, I looked inside and it was like one of those caves from 'The Forest'. The cave had this soft blue light reflecting off of the walls, and everything was just breathtaking. I walked a little bit into the cave and started picking up these pieces of paper with words on them. As I followed further down the cave, I got a little bit scared and thought 'I might have to die, but I will redeem the experience from the papers and just respawn.", as you can probably tell I was in video game mode at this point. When I got decently far into the cave, my hands started to fill up with these papers so I turned around and started walking back out of the cave. As I was coming up to a bend right before the entrance, I heard someone, or something, moving outside of the cave, but I felt like it was right around the bend. I looked down and there was another two papers at my feet, so I tried to pick them up, but couldn't. I decided to redeem the 2 papers that would give me the least amount of experience and then just grab the papers below me. I ended up throwing the two papers with the least amount of experience, picking them back up, redeeming them, then picking up the other two papers. When I did this, I heard more sounds around the bend. I decided I would wait them out, but they kept going for a good 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes had passed, I had got agitated enough to not give a shit about what was out there and just charge around the corner. I started running, I went around the bend, and I came out into this passageway where there were little sections of the cave roof missing, but they were missing in squares. Two of the squares were filled up with a single rusty metal grate on each of them. I saw someone on the roof with a spear and a bow, but I didn't see who. I knew they could easily kill me, so I grabbed one of the rusty metal grates and said "Hello!?" and they turned around. It was Emma. She fired an arrow at me and I yelled "Hey, stop! It's me, Stanley! Stop, remember me?" and she fired two arrows into the sky and they bounced off of the other metal grate and said "Stanley, I'm so sorry, I can't be too careful because I'm on the run!" and I replied with "On the run? From who? What did you do?". She then jumped down into the cave with me through the square space that I had left in the ceiling from taking the metal grate, and she said "I am on the run from the police, they think I killed a man". I don't remember the rest of the dialogue, but I think I told her I would help her out. We then started walking back to base camp, where her van was, and there wasn't any dialogue until we got back to camp. When we got there, Emma stood outside of her van waiting for me, my cousins, and Andrew to get ready to leave. I went over to Adriano's van, and Serena was in the passenger's seat again, Adriano was in the drivers, and Andrew and Dante were in the middle seats. Adriano got out of the van and said "Fuck, Stanley, these seats are disgusting." and Serena got out and went into the back of the van, giving me a glance at the seats. These seats were covered in sand, and I guess Adriano had thought that was disgusting. We then went over to our camp side and grabbed some rags and started washing the seats down. When we were finished, I told them to get in the van and went over to Emma's van. I told her we were ready to go and hopped in her passenger seat. Adriano drove his van over to us and said "Blonde chick, how do you know Stanley?" and Emma responded "We hung out all day yesterday" and hopped in the drivers seat. Then, I woke up.
Last updated 4/4/17

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 01 Mar 2017 15:10

February 24th, 2017
Dream 1 Title: Killing Satan
Dream 1: I can't pinpoint exactly when or where this dream starts, but I was hunting Satan. Yes, the big bad guy that wants to murder everyone, or whatever you believe. The thing was, we didn't know what Satan looked like, but we knew he morphed into a human. I say 'we' because I was hunting him with my Uncle Mark (Long hair, long bear, brown hair, mechanic and looks like one, 50 years old), and with my partner named 'Sam' who looked exactly like my brother (Red hair, freckles, short, 13). We had a prime suspect who looked like a lumberjack that we thought might be Satan. I was watching him in a car near this shop that I think I owned, and I was with Sam. For some reason, we decided to enter the shop to watch him more closely. We continued watching The Suspect (I'll call him that because I don't know his name) at a range that I hoped was far enough away so we would not attract any attention. Then, he spotted me and I walked up to him and got completely overwhelmed by this feeling of joy, and I kind of knew in the back of my mind that this guy was supposed to be my dad. I looked more closely at him and I saw that he looked exactly like my memory of my real dad (who unfortunately passed away), and I was just blown away by it and I almost became lucid. Then, I hugged him and almost started crying but then the scene skips. When my memory comes back, me and Sam were watching the shop late at night when it was closed. All of a sudden, The Suspect comes out of nowhere barreling towards the shop. He grabs some random girl (or so we thought) and runs away towards these motels on the top of a hill. Me and Sam run back to my Uncle's shop as fast as we could and I started looking for any weapons I could find while Sam explained the situation to my Uncle. I found 3 large steak knives so I gave one to my Uncle, and one to Sam and we made off towards the motel. We found the room that we thought they were in, and me and Sam jumped on top of it (My uncle kinda disappears at this point). Suddenly, the motel room turns into a giant orange peel and we are unphased by this(We were hunting Satan, after all). I started yelling into the motel at The Suspect, which prompted him and the girl to yell back "We are hunting Satan, too, in fact, it's your partner!". I turned around slowly and looked at Sam, thinking 'I've known you all my life, could this be fake?' but I gripped my knife and charged at Sam. I raised it over my head and went in to stab him, but missed and stabbed the orange peel motel instead. This caused it to start cracking enough so The Suspect and girl could see us. They were standing before some sort of portal, and they did something that made it explode. It killed them both instantly, and shattered Sam(Satan). I was now alone with my thoughts and I thought "Holy shit, what a plot twist!" and "That was really good,". Then I thought about how I should tell the others, and my alarm clock woke me up.

On a side note, this may have happened because I was watching the Rick and Morty episode 'Total Rickall' the night before, in which a bunch of alien parasites that can morph into humans and create false memories about them try to take over the world, but Rick goes and locks them in. Anyways, the dream may have been influenced a little bit by that, but I can't be sure.
Last updated 4/4/17

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”