WILD help

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Alphadon

WILD help

Postby Alphadon » 15 Feb 2017 06:03

So, having overcome the challenge that I previously had of not swallowing while attempting WILD (thanks dizzyuluru!), I now have a new problem. I can enter hypnagogia, with visual hallucinations and vibration, but I always either fall out of it after a while or can't get any further. I do see images, but they are in my mind's eye rather than my hypnagogia, although I find it hard to distinguish between them while meditating, so I'm not 100% sure. How do I maintain hypnagogia long enough to enter a WILD?

florence521

Re: WILD help

Postby florence521 » 28 Feb 2017 06:14

For me it just happens , it doesn't take a lot of effort but I find I have to be in a happy middle state of tired and awake so I am onliy wild 1-2x/week. I heard someone say you should start to ignore your bodily sensations and focus in on one particularly clear hypnagogia

AI360

Re: WILD help

Postby AI360 » 09 Mar 2017 17:24

How did you overcome the challenge of not swallowing while attempting wild I am still trying to find out

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”