Another Dr. MCcoy/Deforest Kelley dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

Another Dr. MCcoy/Deforest Kelley dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 15 Feb 2017 17:07

I had this one the night before last:

I was walking through the house recognizing everything about it from waking life. I am in the kitchen doing something when I hear laughter and moaning coming from my mother's bedroom. I push open the door and see Dr. MCcoy and another man in bed with a woman; MCcoy is giving the woman oral sex. As I get closer, I recognize the woman as me. It is dark in the room, but light enough that I can recognize MCcoy, who is naked, but I can't see anything. He keeps referring to the other man as "Tony". The only Tony that he knows is/was his mailman, Tony Kirk, that is mentioned in a biography written about Deforest Kelley.

I am just watching from a distance, not being able to "join in". I feel bad that I am having one of my LD/OBEs. I have heard that the closer you get to "yourself" in a LD/OBE the more likely you are to be pulled into "yourself". I was able to do this when I had my Novadreamer. It seems that I can't fool my subconscious mind; I'm using a 3rd eye chakra activation cd in place of a Novadreamer. I'll have to practice being pulled into myself.

The scene fades, and I am in my bed upstairs. I hear the phone ring downstairs several times, then someone, my mother, answers it. She yells upstairs that the call is for me, but I don't want to answer it, knowing just who it is. I think I am awake, but I am just dreaming that I'm awake. I see my room as I see it in waking life, and hear my 3rd eye chakra cd, ocean waves with subliminals in the background and a musical tone. HINT: If you want it to really work for you, turn up the volume until you can hear the subliminals, but not clearly.

I go back to sleep and wake up again for real.

When I get up, I ask my mom if the phone rang and she yelled upstairs for me, and she said no. Sometimes it's really confusing waking up in a dream and thinking it's real.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last night, before I went to bed, I did something different. I listened to my lucid dream CD along with a relaxation CD, hoping that I would have a recurring dream. It didn't work. Instead, I had a dream that I walked into the living room and there were snakes all over the floor. I took a stick,
scooped them up, and flushed them down the toilet. When the toilet filled up, a snake head floated up. I guess I was angry that I couldn't have that dream again, but the dream *was* about sex! I'll have to keep trying. It was pretty easy with my Novadreamer, though.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Another Dr. MCcoy/Deforest Kelley dream

Postby Sean Jacobs » 15 Feb 2017 18:04

Cool dream NickFan40. False awakenings can be annoying. If you make it a point to do a reality check whenever you wake up, you could regain your lucidity when you have a false awakening.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”