Dream of the future

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
us11csalyer

Dream of the future

Postby us11csalyer » 15 Feb 2017 19:31

I'm new here. I had this horrible dream and wonder if it might be the future.

I dreamed that the US was nuked. It was night time when it happened or early morning. I say might be early morning because I could see multiple clouds billowing up from the ground. I assume these were columns of smoke from icmbs being launched from the US to counter attack.

Now I normally don't put much 'stock' into my dreams; however, after researching what it would be like to be nuked, the details matched up to how my dream played out. Before this dream I had no previous knowledge of nukes. The location of the attack and where I live, what I would experience in RL if it did happen matched what I experienced in my dream 100%.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Dream of the future

Postby Sean Jacobs » 16 Feb 2017 13:05

us11csalyer wrote:I'm new here. I had this horrible dream and wonder if it might be the future.

I dreamed that the US was nuked. It was night time when it happened or early morning. I say might be early morning because I could see multiple clouds billowing up from the ground. I assume these were columns of smoke from icmbs being launched from the US to counter attack.

Now I normally don't put much 'stock' into my dreams; however, after researching what it would be like to be nuked, the details matched up to how my dream played out. Before this dream I had no previous knowledge of nukes. The location of the attack and where I live, what I would experience in RL if it did happen matched what I experienced in my dream 100%.

Welcome us11csalyer. I wouldn't worry about your dream being prophetic. We all have some pretty strange dreams and some very scary nightmares that are ultimately just dreams. Personally, I don't believe anyone has the supernatural ability to predict the future even in dreams.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”