HELP!! (last time)

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
MegaVrund789

HELP!! (last time)

Postby MegaVrund789 » 19 Feb 2017 21:44

Guys, I posted a lot of times saying that I don't have proper lucid dreams. Like I don't have them in first person, and I don't have control over myself. But now, I have successfully had lucid dreams which are First person, and in which i can control myself.
However, I still have some concerns. Today, I lucid dreamed in which I had control over myself, so I tried to broke the hood of a car from the inside, but it didn't break. I put all my will power into a punch, but it still didn't break. Plus, I didn't have any control over my dream.
How can I fix this?
Some of my other concerns:
-I tried to do WILD, but I am scared because I have just watched the Conjuring a couple of days ago
-How awake do I have to be when I try WILD?(right now, I wake up in the middle of the night fully then attempt it)

Thanks guys! You're support in my last post's have helped me have amazing Lucid Dreams! ;)

Sean Jacobs

Re: HELP!! (last time)

Postby Sean Jacobs » 20 Feb 2017 14:55

MegaVrund789 wrote:Guys, I posted a lot of times saying that I don't have proper lucid dreams. Like I don't have them in first person, and I don't have control over myself. But now, I have successfully had lucid dreams which are First person, and in which i can control myself.
However, I still have some concerns. Today, I lucid dreamed in which I had control over myself, so I tried to broke the hood of a car from the inside, but it didn't break. I put all my will power into a punch, but it still didn't break. Plus, I didn't have any control over my dream.
How can I fix this?
Some of my other concerns:
-I tried to do WILD, but I am scared because I have just watched the Conjuring a couple of days ago
-How awake do I have to be when I try WILD?(right now, I wake up in the middle of the night fully then attempt it)

Thanks guys! You're support in my last post's have helped me have amazing Lucid Dreams! ;)

Hi MegaVrund. Dreams are based on expectation. You can punch the hood of the car with all your might and it won't break if you expect that it won't break. To give an example I had a dream once where I wanted to have superhuman strength. Here is the quote from my dream journal, "I am lucid. I stand up and move over to a large wooden table. I decide to use super strength (sticking to the super hero feeling of the dream). I lift my fists up over my head and slam them down on the table. My fists hit hard, but the outcome is more like reality. The table doesn’t break. I think to myself, ‘this is my dream and I can do anything I want.’ I try again and this time the table smashes in to several large pieces." You have to really believe that you can do anything in your dream. You have to know it beyond any doubt. This takes some practice.

I can't help with WILD. I have never had any success with it because I am prone to insomnia.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Petal

Re: HELP!! (last time)

Postby Petal » 20 Feb 2017 15:55

Humm! Hello,
Interesting choice of action. Poor car! Was it a posh one? Was you being a vandal? Naughty :mrgreen:
I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes things just don't happen as you think they should. Maybe some people here might say because you where not in control you were not lucid. However, you sound like your doing it all correctly.
There have been lots of strange things happen to me while I'm aware that I'm dreaming. One of my things is lifts. I get in the elevator I press the button to go up, the life goes down. I find an interesting floor in a department store. I want to visit it again. I can't get the stupid lift to stop at the right floor. When I really think about it. I ask myself why am I using the elevator anyway, when I know when I'm having a good dream I can fly even through floors.
I've been reading others people frustrations and wonder, what would happen if, when something repeatiblly didn't work and I just stopped trying to make it work. I mean, if I just sat down in the lucid dream and waited. Maybe I would refocus, or the the dream would change by itself. I don't know, but when I do or if I get lucid again. I'm sure going to try it.
I don't know about the film. I haven't seen it. What particularly, or which particular idea scared you? I have found that whatever culture you observe effects your dreaming, so I'm quite careful about that. I once read Dante Inferno, BIG MISTAKE in lots of ways but I can honestly write, the resulting dreams did teach me a lot of BIG stuff. I find I dream most about the stuff I focus on. My advise think of stuff you want to experience, find the films, media and info about it, enjoy, then set your dream intention to experience it in the lucid environment. Always try to offset the scary stuff with something pleasurable.
Hope this helps.
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”