Just joined! Feel free to chat

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
wallacewells

Just joined! Feel free to chat

Postby wallacewells » 21 Feb 2017 00:44

Hey guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I don't know how common it is to post an introduction, but nice to meet all you. I'm 20, a sophomore in college, and I've been interested in lucid dreaming for years, but haven't been particularly adamant about achieving it. But that shall go on no longer! I plan to really work hard towards attaining lucidity. I've set up a routine with constant reality checks and keeping a dream journal, but I'm sure there's more I can do. I hopefully have a bit of advantage as I naturally tend to have very vivid dreams, and can usually recall at least some part of a dream every night, though I don't know just how much this really matters.
Feel free to say hi or talk, I've never had someone to talk about lucid dreaming with before, so that would be nice, whether you're an experienced pro or a newbie like me.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Just joined! Feel free to chat

Postby Sean Jacobs » 21 Feb 2017 14:48

wallacewells wrote:Hey guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I don't know how common it is to post an introduction, but nice to meet all you. I'm 20, a sophomore in college, and I've been interested in lucid dreaming for years, but haven't been particularly adamant about achieving it. But that shall go on no longer! I plan to really work hard towards attaining lucidity. I've set up a routine with constant reality checks and keeping a dream journal, but I'm sure there's more I can do. I hopefully have a bit of advantage as I naturally tend to have very vivid dreams, and can usually recall at least some part of a dream every night, though I don't know just how much this really matters.
Feel free to say hi or talk, I've never had someone to talk about lucid dreaming with before, so that would be nice, whether you're an experienced pro or a newbie like me.

Welcome wallacewells. I'm glad to see you are determined to succeed. RCs and being more "aware" and questioning reality is my main focus to achieve lucid dreams. I believe this is a long term means of attaining lucidity, but once the habit has worked it's way into the subconscious having lucid dreams most nights should be very simple....at least that is my theory.

Good dream recall is very helpful to lucid dreaming. I wish you enormous success with your lucid dreaming goals.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”