Good Ideas for First LD?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
wallacewells

Good Ideas for First LD?

Postby wallacewells » 21 Feb 2017 00:57

Perhaps this is a bit getting ahead of myself, but do anyone of you have suggestions for what I should do in my first lucid dream? (providing it happens)
I read that having a sort of game plan can help from getting too excited and waking up, and can help refrain from trying to do too much for a first time.
Thanks!

Sean Jacobs

Re: Good Ideas for First LD?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 21 Feb 2017 15:03

wallacewells wrote:Perhaps this is a bit getting ahead of myself, but do anyone of you have suggestions for what I should do in my first lucid dream? (providing it happens)
I read that having a sort of game plan can help from getting too excited and waking up, and can help refrain from trying to do too much for a first time.
Thanks!

Beyond a doubt....you should fly! Flying absolutely AMAZING!

But, just exploring your dream environment can be pretty cool too. Just exploring the dream and using all of your senses is amazing as well. Sight can be amplified (everything can look incredibly clear), hearing and touch tend to be about the same as the real world, Taste and smell can be unbelievably better than real life. I've eaten some candy and it was so much better than anything I've tasted in real life.

Sexual contact is great....but I wouldn't recommend it for your fist dream. It tends to cause people to wake up.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”