2nd Lucid dream in a row!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LucidCamostar34

2nd Lucid dream in a row!

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 24 Feb 2017 13:12

I can only remember about 1/3 of my dream, but it was an exciting one. For the 2/3, I remember being lucid and in my old school hallway while a party was going on. I could see streamers and balloons. I also remember doing a reality check with my hand, moving it closer to my eyes. It started to distort.

For the 1/3, my entire grade was in a dome-like recreation center (but without the recreation). Suddenly, a monster who looks like a Minecraft boss attacked (I keep seeing it in my dreams). My class started to fly up there and attack it like we were in creative mode. As a result we were able to place blocks now. I had a LD challenge to go through a mirror portal, and I also wanted to become a dog. So I combined the two to make a mirror out of Minecraft blocks that turns people into dogs. I was about to ask a random person to test my mirror out. But before I could do that a big man in a gray sweat outfit told us to sit down and be quiet. I was still lucid, but I decided to do what he said because I was kinda afraid if I did anything it would backfire. It was a long time, I constantly kept myself lucid to pass time. And finally we could go for lunch. I saw my dad on the way to lunch. I was on a platform by an arcade. My dad asked if I was enjoying my dream, I replied with "yes". I then said I was going to eat a giant cake (because why not? :lol: ) He started to mumble about me eating to much (which was weird because I'm dreaming.) I then asked if he knew if I was dreaming, was he lucid too? When I asked that, my POV changed like I was viewing a cutsence in game. It showed my dad playing a game, pausing it, then playing another game. I woke up before he did anything else, though. :cry: I think my dad would of came back and figured out the game he paused was still going. That's when he would of became lucid.

Anyways, that's my dream! Any tips for next time?
We can only dream....

Sean Jacobs

Re: 2nd Lucid dream in a row!

Postby Sean Jacobs » 24 Feb 2017 18:01

Congrats on your lucid dream LucidCamostar34. Very entertaining!
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”