I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
PumpkinofDreams

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT

Postby PumpkinofDreams » 26 Feb 2017 17:11

Ok so I used to be able to lucid dream easily as a child, but I lost it as an adult. Primarily because I wanted to... personal baggage.
Anyways I wanted to start doing it again, but was only getting halfway there so I let go and set it to the side... but last night it happened!

It's started as a normal dream. I was plopped at my aunts farm to look at assets but was attack by her zombie (my uncle died last weekend and I think my brain is still processing,)
Then a horde broke loose and all I had to get away was a Vespa. I started to do the halfway lucid thing and was like "this Vespa is slow I need a motorcycle. So I went to a dealership and got a motorcycle license and got a motorcycle. Well the horde is growing and I think "I hate zombies. This would be better if they were vampires "and poof they were vampires.
Well, I was with the cast of Buffy for a while( normal) until shit went down and I started online dating.

Anyways I go on a date with the dude and he's an adrenaline junky and almost gets me and everyone else killed. I run off to the hotel :D pissed off about my date being a nut job. I was planning to get to my room and lock him out but I didn't know which room was mine. Every second was time he could catch up. I think "I'll know which room is right when I see it." But then I thought... " um that makes no sense...oh well I'll go with it."
I see an odd room and I want to peek but worry he will find me. Suddenly I get confident and say "no. No he won't because this is a dream and want to do something so imma do it and he can wait."
And I walk in the room which was a loft of sorts and a congratulations banner falls and fireworks go off. I get really excited and compose myself to not wake. I say to myself... I'm walking through door three... and when I get there I will find the ninja Subzero.
I open the door and am in a kitchen .. no he's not here. So I started calling for him. He steps in from a balcony and say " gosh do you ever shut up?"
He puts food on the table and motions me to sit.
"You weren't answering." I replied
"I never do." He laughs.
I did end up waking shortly after our small conversation. One of the woes of sleeping next to someone. They might wake you up.

Sean Jacobs

Re: I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT

Postby Sean Jacobs » 27 Feb 2017 14:20

Congrats PumpkinofDreams!! That was a fantastic lucid dream! I hope you have many more soon!
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

lucidé

Re: I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT

Postby lucidé » 28 Feb 2017 15:54

That is really amazing for a first lucid dream, and congrats on having some control in it as well. May you succeed in having many more.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”