Longest lucid dream! (So far)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LucidCamostar34

Longest lucid dream! (So far)

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 02 Mar 2017 14:07

Wow.
This dream was AMAZING!
I forgot how I became lucid, I think it was because of a MILD or a WILD I didn't notice. I don't remember it all but I remember good chuncks of it.

In the beginning my old P.E teacher was teaching a class about yokai from Yokai Watch. I was lucid, so I really didn't care. I was walking around like the rest of the people there. My P.E teacher got mad and told us to sit down. Unlike the last dream, I didn't sit down. I just went out and explored. I remember talking to the dream itself to give me a lucid dream everynight. It said "OK" in a male text-to-speech voice. Next, I remember being in a computer room with windows that reviled a purple like plain, almost like space. I tried going in the computers like a mirror experiment. I was in a dark hallway with a mirrored version of the computer screen on the other side. I guess I was inside the computer. I went out the other side to come out the other side of the computers.

Then I remember being in a movie theatrer like place, but without the movies. There was only a snack bar. The waiter was a mouse. I didn't ask him his name, but I knew his name was Mr. Mouse and was Mickey Mouse's grandfather. He was really mad at something. But it angered him so much he left. I tried to tell him not to leave, but he left anyways. I stood there.

I tried to do the metamorphisis method, but it backfired. First I said that "This is a dream I have full control." I went to a person and said "You are slowly turning into a dog" He said "No I'm not." I tried to image him with a paw for a hand, but it didn't work. I just walked away.

I don't know if this was a different dream but I remember being in a museum. There was a snack bar which selled stuff for free and selled stuff for money (great way to earn money amirite? :lol:) I ordered a Mountian Dew and went to go to the elevator. Apparently, there was a friend I was supposed to meet on the second floor, but there was a group of people at the elevator. They went to the top floor which was REALLY HIGH. It broke and fell. It changed to a cutsence again and the people were using a parasol to float down to safety. It changed back and I bought another Mountain Dew and went to the next secne.

Anyways, that's my dream/s! Any tips for the metamorphisis part? :D
We can only dream....

Sean Jacobs

Re: Longest lucid dream! (So far)

Postby Sean Jacobs » 02 Mar 2017 15:43

Wow LicidCamostar34! That was a fantastic lucid dream! I hope you have a lot more soon.

As for metamorphosis, I've done this in a few dreams successfully. I always use my "Jedi" powers. I just wave my hand and will the change to occur, and I have full expectation that it will happen (because I can do anything I want in my dreams).
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”