Dreaming about the 3rd Eye

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
CHammer4102

Dreaming about the 3rd Eye

Postby CHammer4102 » 04 Mar 2017 20:08

Last night I was dreaming me an a couple of people I knew were looking out a balcony and saw the ocean and a sandy spot, the ocean was moving around the sandy point clockwise and the water was bright and bluegreen. It was Beautiful, like if you were on a different planet or in Heaven and seeing something so beautiful you have never seen before. Then we followed a man with in a white robe through passage ways like white adobe. We laid down and he told us to hold our hands out with your two center finger down on your palm and asked us to look at the book on the shelf and it was a Purple Crown Chakra and meditate. Can anyone tell me what this means? I am a Paranormal Investigator and a Christian. I was praying for a client over Facebook with here and Smudging at the same time prior to me going to bed and dreaming.

lucidé

Re: Dreaming about the 3rd Eye

Postby lucidé » 04 Mar 2017 22:03

Hi.
Dreams or lucid dreams don't really have to mean anything. They can be beautiful just the way they are. To me there is no bad or no good in any dream that we have.

I can assure you there is nothing too paranormal about the flying lucid dreams I can tell exact time in.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

nickbor

Postby nickbor » 06 Mar 2017 07:51

I dont know exactly how to interpret your dream and this is going to sound weird but Im an enlightened person who tried meditating for inner peace first and found gods grace soon later. Im not linking the two but from my lucid dreaming perspective I was drawn to enlightenment based on how happy some bhuddist monks appear to be. the day I was going for enlightenment I found myself loving the same way people describe heaven, which is unconditionally. passionately, and compassionately in a hospital setting. for a good portion of my life ive been trying to lose my ego, perhapse with no guidance. this is where meditation helps and what it is for in reality. when the state of something i saw on TV seemed to bother my conscience I could not sleep at all and I had insomnia. I took it upon myself to meditate to relax my mind instead of as another might do tresspass over the issues. I found what I was looking for in the meditation experience which is the inner peace experience which is also an outer body experience without dying or a drug induced experience. It took 7 days of intense meditating for me. after this my next quest was to go to a buddist temple to meet like minded freinds who were also persuing enlightenment only to find out that compared to them I am a sinner due to their rules. I eat meat and have gone fishing before for example. so I left and quested for christian redemption instead to be given a second chance at life. God let me experience grace in my backyard, or in church, .but I know what heaven wants from me (which is to be golden rule oriented) and it is self evident that a lot of us are already doing it where I live here in the bible belt. so this is what Im doing with my time because god sais so. Ive heard the descriptions of different levels of heaven from sources and they sound wonderfull. im doing what it takes to be allowed in but i dont have a death wish. anybody can become enlightened your soul would be a very loving soul the day you make up your mind to do so. if you must meditate just keep your back straight, sit indian style, focus on just brathing to start out, then relax your mind. it makes no difference any past or prior sins or sainthood with regard to questing for inner peace. it is just a way to relax if something is bothering your mind. grace was for me on a day where i was really angry but instead of taking it out on someone I prayed for gods forgiveness. god gave me releif

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 06 Mar 2017 23:02

According to the health rules I follow living in Utah, you CAN eat meat and fish, but it is usually for better for you to eat meat about as often as you would eat a dessert.
In specific types of WILDs it is possible to find inner peace in them as well, and I can say I have been to some of the most beautiful places in my WILDs I have ever laid eyes on, with some of the kindest, gentlest, and most helpful characters I have ever seen. So yes I get what you are talking about when you say you have seen beautiful places, because it is possible to find inner peace in your lucid dreams.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Introduce Yourself”