Not New to lucid dreaming, new here though

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Tororo

Not New to lucid dreaming, new here though

Postby Tororo » 10 Mar 2017 10:59

Hi All

I have been Lucid Dreaming for 18 years now and only just found this forum :roll:

I can clearly remember my first lucid dream, it started with the sensation of falling slowly off the bed and I had a buzzy feeling, a bit like the sensation before fainting. Next I was aware this was a dream and I made myself float around the room, interacting with the objects etc. Then I noticed the window and decided I would try to get through it. I floated through the window and was staring down at the street and parked cars, this was so exhilarating I snapped awake.

I have pretty much self taught myself along the lines of your excellent advice. For me however I have learnt to try and stay calm, not over think things because then I wake up. The sex aspect I try to avoid as it requires too much thinking effort and usually wakes me up! Same with going through solid objects, if I try to force through them, I wake up.

Does anyone else enter a 'halfway zone'? This is where I come out of a lucid dream but do not wake-up. When I first did this I was not sure what was happening and panicked, waking up properly. Over the years I have learnt the sensation and await the buzzy, soft floaty feeling then go straight back into the same lucid dream I had just left.

All my lucid dreams occur in the early hours after 3 a.m. Had a humdinger this morning, fell asleep around 5-30 a.m and was in and out of the same lucid dream until the alarm woke me at 7.

Apologies for the long post. Happy dreaming

Kareem

Re: Not New to lucid dreaming, new here though

Postby Kareem » 10 Mar 2017 12:39

Hei, Welcome to forum
Visit My new Webstore whats related to lucid dreaming. Hoodies, shirts, Mugs and Shirts.
http://bit.ly/KareemStore

Sean Jacobs

Re: Not New to lucid dreaming, new here though

Postby Sean Jacobs » 13 Mar 2017 12:53

Welcome Tororo. Congrats on 18 years of lucid dreaming. I have not experienced a "halfway zone." I am such a light sleeper that once I wake up, I am awake...unless I have a false awkening, but in that case I am still fully dreaming.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”