Wedding dream about past crush

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
annaschneider

Wedding dream about past crush

Postby annaschneider » 12 Mar 2017 19:12

I had a dream last night which brought up old feelings that I didn't know I had. I dreamed an old crush who I don't think about anymore was getting married. I saw the ceremony. However, after the wedding ceremony, he spent all his time with me at the reception and not his new bride. She didn't like it and she didn't understand it. He seemed unhappy about getting married but she was happy. In the dream, my friend wanted me to stop the wedding but I refused. I woke up with some kind of feelings for him. I hadn't even thought about him for awhile. My feelings were dead. What does this all mean? I dream about him a lot but this was different. Maybe it's because I saw him with another woman In the dream.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Wedding dream about past crush

Postby Sean Jacobs » 13 Mar 2017 13:06

Hi annaschneider. Emotions in a dream can be more intense than reality, and can be false. Your subconscious mind is playing along with the narrative of the dream and your emotions go right along with it. So, your real life feelings are more accurate and how you felt in the dream was just a reflection of what was occurring in the dream.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”