Embarrassing Dream Stories

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Embarrassing Dream Stories

Postby HAGART » 12 Mar 2017 20:29

I need some comic relief for my dreams and think we all have a few embarrassing stories to tell. We are all anonymous here, so it's all good. Share your wild stories.

I'll start. Yesterday, I was horny in my dream and left the bed and started to masturbate in the corner of the room on the floor. Then my mother was there and it shocked me. Damn that was embarrassing. Glad it never happened in real life and had a "George Costanza moment" Seriously, why masturbate in a dream? Damn, you can do anything, but there I was just fondling myself like an idiot.

My story was so short, but I get weird dreams all the time. I am sometimes naked in the street or the old classic boner in a class dream too. I sometimes find myself in the girl's bathroom in dreams too. Or even piss myself in dreams. I got so many stories but will only speak more if this thread takes off and others share their funny anecdotes.

I think this will be a fun thread. If you have an embarrassing story to tell about your dreams, share it for fun. (or even in your waking life) I have plenty more if I open up and start this.

Here is a great quote, which I don't know who said: "Slip on a banana and everyone laughs at you, but tell the story of slipping on the banana and everyone laughs with you and you are the hero of the story, not the victim."
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

lucidé

Re: Embarrassing Dream Stories

Postby lucidé » 12 Mar 2017 23:21

Well there was this time when I was barely a teenager, it was such a beautiful crimson sunset as my mood begins to settle way down after a hard week, and I just relax in the water. When I get out, my swimsuit is still soaked around the bottom, and turns a different color (not revealing the color, too embarrassing). The characters don't really seem to mind and I am not horribly embarrassed by the lucid dream itself. What embarrassed me more was real life than the lucid dream, *edit because I ended up soiling myself.
I've had several lucid dreams similar to the above, it was what I had to learn and struggle with as a young teenager.
Being undraped doesn't embarrass me in a lucid dream. If the characters even care, I just let them sketch (in the multimedia industry, you're supposed to sketch the body).

*edited because the G rated embarrassing lucid dreams are boring on this thread
Last edited by lucidé on 22 Mar 2017 15:59, edited 2 times in total.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Mar 2017 02:36

lucidé wrote:When I get out, my swimsuit is still soaked around the bottom, and turns a different color (not revealing the color, too embarrassing).

You had a period. It's no big deal. You only think it is.

Passing out is scary though. I had a few panic attacks because of that. I feel like I am about to die sometimes.

Anyway, I didn't read the whole thing. I should later. Thanks for sharing. I hope to read some more
stories. It puts us all at a vulnerable/human level. That is what I like.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 13 Mar 2017 03:44

I don't think you quite get how extremely embarrassing what happened was. It wasn't the swimsuit being soaked and turning a different color that was embarrassing, but what was embarrassing was waking up to find, I just soiled the pants and the bed. How is soiling your pants in any form might I ask NOT embarrassing?

As for passing out, I have low blood pressure, so if the pressure in my blood stream gets too low, I can pass out from that. Also I pass out in the heat as well. What usually happens when I am about to pass out is it starts with a low level of a specific form of dizziness. Then seconds before I pass out, I get so dizzy, I feel like I am going to fall over, or if I am laying/sitting down, I just feel really dazed, and then I wake myself in what feels like seconds later, but it is really minutes later. I really don't like losing consciousness, especially because it draws attention from others when you fall over. I figured out how you can get people to simply ignore you if you pass out. When you feel the warnings, lean against the wall, or lay on a bench, so when you pass out, they'll simply think you're sleeping and they'll leave you alone. I don't necessarily feel like I am going to die before passing out, but that feeling I get in my head when I get so dizzy is really unpleasant. While I know it won't last for very long as I will be out soon, I just really hate I will be unable to do or feel anything for a while, because then it's like I am completely missing out on things. At least the last time I had a medical procedure, I was lucky enough induce a MILD during the procedure, so it made me feel like I wasn't missing out on anything, even if all I could do was lucid dream during the time (I did end up seeing things that were currently happening during that lucid dream).
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Mar 2017 09:54

lucidé wrote:It wasn't the swimsuit being soaked and turning a different color that was embarrassing, but what was embarrassing was waking up to find, I just soiled the pants and the bed. How is soiling your pants in any form might I ask NOT embarrassing?

I see now. It happened in real life too. Hopefully it was your own bed and not when traveling, and staying at someone else's house! Just discretely wash the sheets if you can.

I sometimes make a mess of my bed sheets too and know it while in a dream. I'm talking about wet dreams or 'night emissions'. I sometimes have orgasms in my dreams and even when fully lucid. Afterward, while still in the dream, I know I just made a mess in my bed and still don't wake up so I just have to continue dreaming and there is nothing I can do about it. Or I have a false awakening and have to clean it all up and I tell yea, there is always so much in my dream it's all over the place! It was on the ceiling and walls and on my face one time! Then when I do wake up, it's just a little dribble that came out. It's so exaggerated in dreams.

At least it never happened at someone else's house for me. Well, just one time, but I woke back to bed in the morning and was fully clothed so it just made a mess in my pants only.

I could have written that with even more detail, but you all get the idea. I hope I didn't disgust you all. We are only human with bodily functions, and I am sure I am not the only one. I bet someone else relates.

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 13 Mar 2017 14:29

Good thread Hagart.

I'm sure I have had numerous embarrassing normal dreaming which I just don't remember, but Have had a couple of very embarrassing false awakenings from lucid dreams. In one I was lucid and attempting sexual activity when I reach orgasm in the dream, I have a false awakening and I am in my bosses office naked after just having an orgasm. He asks me what the hell I'm doing and I am desperately looking for something to use to clean myself up. The other was very similar except after my false awakening I was on the floor of a classroom at my old high school, which was full of students, in the throes of orgasm. One girl screams "WHAT ARE YOU? SOME KINE OF PERVERT!!!???" I ran out to the room looking for a bathroom.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 13 Mar 2017 18:16

HAGART wrote:
I see now. It happened in real life too. Hopefully it was your own bed and not when traveling, and staying at someone else's house! Just discretely wash the sheets if you can.

Happened once while I was on vacation. With my east friend who lived on the east coast. We were having a sleepover in the same room over at a relative's house. We were attempting to "mesh" our lucid dreams, I flew above the room, waiting for my lucid dream friend to do the same, and got to watch my friend "clone herself" in my lucid dream (the cloning looks fairly similar to cell splitting, both my lucid dream friend and I have seen each other clone ourselves while waiting to mesh with each other in the dream room), and then she and I joined forced in my lucid dreams, while she showed me around her hometown in my lucid dream, I enjoyed every minute of it (I cannot sense things in reality while I am in this type of lucid dream). Then we returned to the room to wake ourselves up. Shortly after gaining awareness of real life again, it feels like I am going to soil myself (I cannot stop that form of soiling from happening), I try to hurry and get myself up, but I am too late. I cannot let my friend know what happened, but I sneak off to the bathroom, wash myself off, and also have to let my mother know, so she help can wash the sheets without letting anyone else know.

*edited because my G rated lucid dreams are "boring" on this thread
Last edited by lucidé on 22 Mar 2017 16:00, edited 3 times in total.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Mar 2017 18:21

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one, Sean. I almost always have a false awakening after a dream orgasm. In fact your story of waking up at work or in school reminds me of a dream I had too. I will try to find it. (EDIT: My dream journal is 746 pages long and I don't know the keyword to find that one in particular. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, so I give up. But I do know what you mean and relate.)

This is certainly a good thread. You know, after talking openly about this sort of stuff it's not even embarrassing any more.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Mar 2017 19:00

Lucide, I can imagine how you felt. "Aunt Flow" would certainly be embarrassing to deal with when in bed and especially when visiting and sleeping in someone else's. I never really thought about it, but you must feel it in the dream too as it is happening, and just can't do anything about it. You can laugh about it now though, right? That's one of the main reasons for this thread.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 13 Mar 2017 19:55

HAGART wrote:Lucide, I can imagine how you felt. "Aunt Flow" would certainly be embarrassing to deal with when in bed and especially when visiting and sleeping in someone else's. I never really thought about it, but you must feel it in the dream too as it is happening, and just can't do anything about it. You can laugh about it now though, right? That's one of the main reasons for this thread.

In this particular lucid dream, I was unable to feel anything from my real body at all until I flew myself back into bed to wake myself up (some lucid dreams I can feel it, but some particular lucid dreams like the one I was trying to mesh with my cousin in, I cannot seem to feel what goes on in my body, like I have gone into some sort of deep meditation. If I am not lucid dreaming in the same room, I cannot even hear anything from the real world, and become unaware of it). It was only between the transition of lucid dreaming and waking life, and when I was starting to wake from it that I started to feel like I was going to soil the bed.

The problem was my aunt suffered from obesity, and it became a health concern to the doctor because of this. I cannot really laugh about her that much. Just because before she visits, I tend to suffer from horrifying depression episodes. The depression WILL almost always overshadow my mood, and it becomes extremely difficult to control (like in this Katie Kaboom episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4kTFt7aIOo )

During my hypotension shock lucid dream, I was unaware what was going on inside my real body in real life, but in real life, I really got messy. I am not sure what caused me to do that one while my body was going through the shock, but it's a good thing no one found out.

*edited because my G rated lucid dreams are boring to the users on this thread
Last edited by lucidé on 22 Mar 2017 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”