From Spain - Wake up

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Silence

From Spain - Wake up

Postby Silence » 14 Mar 2017 13:27

A pair of things first

-Im from spain, my english is not the best so sorry if i make some mistakes, i will try my best.
-O M G guys, im my country there is 0 info about lucid dreams and we dont really have a community, you are a way more advanced.
-So... Hello guys, its pleasure to join your crew! I have 2 years of experience in lucid dreams and i always try to investigate things about them.

I will like to tell you a million things but i have to start with 1 haha. For example my last lucid dream:

In spanish we call this "false awakening", its like you cant move in your bed and you know that someone its in your room, its usually hyper realistic. But thats not the point, i had one of those and i noticed that i was in a dream. It was still impossible to move in the dream so i decided to wake up, and i did it petry easy, but i experiencied a couple things i want to share.

* Its not the first time that I deliberately wake up, and its not the first time that i move my body in real life being in a dream (deliberately). The second thing usually happens when im close to wake up.

* Its hard to explain something like that without speak a perfect english but i will try.
My body in the dream and in the real life was in the same position and it was like...i could feel them 2 at the same time, so it was petry confusing cause the realities intermingled (I mean that they mix).

* Secondly, i think i know a technique to wake up of a dream with succes. You need to forget about your body and focus in your head meanwhile you think about wake up. Focus on it and try to move your head in the dream, it works great for me.
I was doing that (remember i couldnt move) and when i woke up, i was moving my head in real life in the same way i tried in the dream. ¿WTF?

* Last thing its about what i felt when i wake up, my head was vibrating but it didnt bother, i kinda enjoyed it. It could be like a state of mind, like Alfa or Theta, i dont really know.

Thx for everything and sorry once again for my bloody bad english, i will try to improve.
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

Sean Jacobs

Re: From Spain - Wake up

Postby Sean Jacobs » 14 Mar 2017 16:14

Hi Silence. What you called "False Awaking" sounds like "Sleep Paralysis." This is our body's natural state when dreaming. It prevents us from acting out our dreams in real life and hurting ourselves. But, it sounds you are lucid in your dream if you choose to wake up. When lucid, I've chosen to wake up once or twice...but only in lucid dreams. You also seem to be describing the WILD technique when you speak of forgetting your body and focusing on your head, and moving your head into your dreams. That is a technique that never worked for me, it just keeps me awake.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Silence

Re: From Spain - Wake up

Postby Silence » 14 Mar 2017 21:18

Im not sure but you may you didnt understand me at all :) Im gonna try to explain it better and with less words hehe

First of all, yeah, sleep paralysis=false awaking, you are right! The point is that... that paralysis takes place in the body of your dream (at the same time its happening in your real body). And when i noticed i tried to wake up, but its strange: the sensation of your body in the dream is mixed with the sensation of your body in real life. Its really hard to explain, some seconds you feel the body of the dream, others in the body of the real life, and others the 2 bodys at same time. ¡I can move my fingers in real life at the same time i move them in the dream! That only happens when im close to wake up purposely.

And the other thing that impressed me was that one : "Last thing its about what i felt when i wake up, my head was vibrating but it didnt bother, i kinda enjoyed it. It could be like a state of mind, like Alfa or Theta, i dont really know."

Thx for your replay mate, I appreciate it so much!
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”