Hello! Im a spanish dreamer!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Silence

Hello! Im a spanish dreamer!

Postby Silence » 14 Mar 2017 15:02

Hello everyone, first of all... sorry guys, my english is not the best, i wish that you can deal with me. I will try my best!

Im from spain and I control my lucid dreams for 2 years, I study Psicology and i love to learn things about dreams and about our minds. I love to invest in my dreams and i always try new things.

I will tell you a story about my first lucid dream when i was 8-10 years old. I was a always afraid about a Room of my house, and i usually dreamed that i was in that room and a pair of wolves and a werewolf appeared. I always fake my dead, and survived scared. I had the same dream a couple years till i decided to fight it. In one of these dreams i noticed i was dreaming and i fought against the werewolf and i instantly woke up very nervous. It was the last time i dreamed it. Thats how i started with lucid dreams :)
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

Sean Jacobs

Re: Hello! Im a spanish dreamer!

Postby Sean Jacobs » 14 Mar 2017 16:06

Welcome Silence. You're English looks find to me. So you have been lucid dreaming for 2 year. How often do you have lucid dreams?

Having lucid dreaming experience as a child is very helpful. I've read that people who have had lucid dreams as a child have created a "pathway" in the brain of understanding the difference between dreams and reality, which can be accessed as adults which makes it easier to become lucid.

I hope you have great success with lucid dreaming.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Silence

Postby Silence » 14 Mar 2017 20:58

Hey Sean! Thx for your reply mate. I have 2-5 lucid dreams peer week, but still have some problems with them (1/3 of the times aprox), the typical one. I get to excited when I realize that im dreaming. Its strange, I have a good control of my dreams wich are really lucid but still have that typical problem. :(

Yeah, i agree with your second paragraph. The problem is that I didnt realize that I was dreaming lucid when I was young. Here, in Spain, people dont usually know what lucid dream means.

Good luck with your dreams too. I will try to help the community with my limited experiencie!
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

Lia

Postby Lia » 17 Mar 2017 18:18

Hi silence.
I always had a nightmares too when I was child. And it makes me afraid. It stop when I had insomnia and I try WILD by imagine beautiful thing before I sleep. And that's how I can be a lucid dreamer. It's so nice to meet you

Return to “Introduce Yourself”