what is it?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
katinas

what is it?

Postby katinas » 14 Mar 2017 19:27

hello everyone, I want to share my lucid dream, if I can call it that. so I think it is going to be a bit hard for me to explain you that :lol: but I hope you are going to understand what I mean, and maybe some of you have experienced that as well.
basically after some hours of sleep, somewhere in the middle of the night I randomly wake up, I realise that it is about 4am and I can go back to sleep. I do not move, just close my eyes, and I can see more and more vivid things, I can feel that I am going to fall asleep, and I know that. after couple of second I believe, I feel that I am falling and I can hear loud noise, the noise reminds my of busy street, cars ar running, people are talking, and it just white, nothing else just white, I can not move myself, or see, I try to speak or think of something to appear but it just white, and I wake up.
I did some research and I found WILD lucid dreaming when you go straight into lucid dream, but in my case is more like sleep paralysis because like I said I can not move, but I feel like I am in a dream.
If you feel you know what that could be or you have experienced something like that as well please let me know, thank you.

Sean Jacobs

Re: what is it?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 14 Mar 2017 20:17

Hi Katinas. It could be both WILD and sleep paralysis. You could have been on your way to dreaming while still conscious, and your body reacted like you were sleeping and moved to sleep paralysis.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Silence

Postby Silence » 14 Mar 2017 21:04

Hi guys, i think Sean its right (we have another post with the same thing haha). Its a sleep paralisys or false awakening. It usually happen using WILD, its hyper realistic. Some ppl have a lot of them and they think that its something horrible, but no! For lucid dreamers its something really good. Cause if you are able to notice that you are in a dream, you get a hyper lucid dream! So work on it, you are in the good way.

Pd: Im from spain, i wish you can understand what i said :S
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

katinas

Postby katinas » 15 Mar 2017 15:53

thank you guys for replaying in such a short time :)
today I had an hour nap and it was again, but this time I do not really know if it was real or I just dreamt it. so first I want to promise myself to not drink coffee again :D I am not a big coffee drinker but I thought that this morning I just have to.
To the point, so after 1 hour of rolling in the bed from side to side I finally fall asleep. I remember that I dreamt my job, and then I woke up, but immediately closed my eyes, and it seemed that in couple of seconds I felt that feeling how my body relaxed and my thoughts got me to the same place when you think it is going to be lucid dream but it just white and nothing else, can not move, nothing, but I try to not move myself, not even a little bit, and it happens, I just stuck kinda paralysed for couple of seconds and then wake up. but the funniest thing is that I dreamt another one, but this time my dad was in a room and he said he would look after me while I am in that state, something like that, and it happened again, but this time I tried to open my eyes and I could not, and I felt that something drag me out of my bed and said in a deep voice 'go to work'.
So maybe it was ALL just a dream, because I am thinking too much about this, and I feel that every time I will fall asleep I will experience it over and over again, which is getting boring. Or maybe I got too excited and that stop me, I do not know...

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”