Holy fuck, did i just lucid dream?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Zexnet

Holy fuck, did i just lucid dream?

Postby Zexnet » 15 Mar 2017 15:43

Hey,

So first off, i had never heard about lucid dream before i did some research after what happened that i'm about to tell to you guys. I've been off drugs now for 1 month, i've mostly smoked weed. I'm pretty sure that have nothing to do about triggering this. However, let's get into the story.
So i did go to bed at like 2 AM, and i woke up at like 10 PM. I was still tired at that point, so i did go back to sleep. I'm not sure if i did dream at that point. After 4 minutes i did go back to sleep, that's where the story starts. So i fall asleep, and i was in a room station. I don't really remember very much of it, but i knew 2 people there that i know of IRL. And i haven't met this to people in like forever and i do just know of them, so it is no reasons i should of been thinking about those two. I was a bit shocked at that point, so i woke up and still felt tired. I did not know the time at that point, i was still lying in my bed and after 4 minutes i fall asleep again and i was there again. In the fucking room station. I don't remember much what happened again, since my memory is a bit blurred and i should of wrote everything down. But i woke up again, and again still tired.

Soo i tried to sleep again, and within 3 minutes it happened again. But at this point i was in my own room playing a game, at that point i was unsure if i was in a dream or not, so i simply made myself wake up somehow and i was still lying in my bad. So i did go back to trying to sleep again and i was back in there again in my room playing a game i don't remember the name of. I again woke up because i felt like doing so, but at that point i could not open my eyes easily (Sleep paralyze?). At that point i did not wan't to do this anymore, so i did go up and take a shower. And at that point the clock was 3 PM. I was pretty sure the clock only was like 11 AM, so that freaked me the fuck out.

Anyway, hope you guys can explain for me a bit what happened because i have no idea what really happened. I do think i had one other dream as well under this, in one other place but like i said my memory is very blurried.

And again thanks for reading, might get into lucid dreaming.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Holy fuck, did i just lucid dream?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 15 Mar 2017 16:23

Hi Zexnet. I don't think you had a lucid dream because you never realized that you were dreaming. But, it does sound like you were close to becoming lucid because you were questioning the strange things which were occurring in your dreams.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Zexnet

Re: Holy fuck, did i just lucid dream?

Postby Zexnet » 15 Mar 2017 16:33

Sean Jacobs wrote:Hi Zexnet. I don't think you had a lucid dream because you never realized that you were dreaming. But, it does sound like you were close to becoming lucid because you were questioning the strange things which were occurring in your dreams.

Sorry my terrible explaning, but when i played the game i knew i was dreaming. But i was shocked since i did not have that game anymore so i made myself wake up somehow, and that's when i had issues getting my eyes open. And i got too scared, and i didnt feel tired anymore and the clock was fucking 3 PM like i explained in the thread.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”