The Institute of Lucidity Physics and the age of lucid existence

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
The Professor

The Institute of Lucidity Physics and the age of lucid existence

Postby The Professor » 16 Mar 2017 04:59

Greetings,

I am the founder of lucidity physics and the Lucidity Physics Institute, a state-of-the-art research facility dedicated to the development of applications based on lucidity physics. The premise is simple; the physics of dreams and the physics of the waking life are the same, which is why you have most likely felt like a dream was real life and at times that real life was a dream. Since we know this, we can use this to expand our very definition of human existence. We can optimize human existence like never before. Anything and everything that you enjoy doing in the lucid state can be enjoyed in the waking life. The institute has 12 primary objectives and we are looking for you, the lucid pioneer, to join us in these endeavors. Among these objectives is human flight. If you wish to explore this further, search for the name Jesse Allen Smith on Amazon. There you will find published works, including one on the actualization of flight. As you probably already know, you have been living a dream life this entire time, what do you want to do with it? Please feel free to contact us at info@lucidityphysics.com to discuss your involvement.

Silence

Re: The Institute of Lucidity Physics and the age of lucid existence

Postby Silence » 16 Mar 2017 13:34

Thats nice, but i believe that our dreams are just that, dreams.

Anyway i would like to join or help, but im from spain :S
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”