A short LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LucidCamostar34

A short LD

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 16 Mar 2017 13:22

I am running across the neighborhood as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure characters are running after me. I think about to reboot my 3ds I am holding but it is already off. I ask myself if I am dreaming and look at my hands. I see them change from 4 fingers to 6 fingers to 7 fingers. I become lucid but I forget to stabilize my lucidity. I recall my dream challenge was to "be in a world full of peanut butter," I close my eyes and imagine an world of PB. Instead, I wake up. But I close my eyes and renter the dream. I am now in a bazaar with 3 people about my age. One person speaks up and wants to go to a world full of sweets. I tell the dream to "take me to a world of PB!" I have to tell the dream a few times until the sence changes. I am in the 3rd person as I now feel like I am playing a RPG. There is a party going on, with sweets on the tables, but I couldn't eat them because I wasn't first person. I wake up for real.
We can only dream....

Sean Jacobs

Re: A short LD

Postby Sean Jacobs » 16 Mar 2017 14:52

Congrats LucidCamostar34! That is a nice LD!
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”