Hello I am an asian dreamer

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Lia

Hello I am an asian dreamer

Postby Lia » 17 Mar 2017 18:02

Hello..
My name is lia.. I'd like to tell you my story of my lucid dream journey.

It begun when I was a child. I almost had a nightmare everynight. Sometimes my mom had to wake me up because I am yelling in my dream. It happen not just once but quite a lot.. Sometimes I yelled, cried, even scream in my dream.. Then my mom told me to pray before I sleep. It work for a while.. Everytime I pray I had no nightmares.. But while I forgot to pray, the nightmare comes again..

When I teenage, my activity make me so tired so I often forgot to pray. But nothing happen.. The nightmare gone.
Then I had a insomnia. I tried to sleep but I can't. So I started WILD.. I always close my eyes and imagine a beautiful things until I fall a sleep. And then how my lucid dream started.

Year after year I can control my own dream. When I had nightmares, I can realize that it was just a dream then I take control my dream to turn it into a good dream. My dream sometimes can be like a serial.. When I wake up in the middle of the dream and I decide to sleep again and back to the last dream, the dream continue as I wanted..
Unfortunately this lucid dream sometimes involved my emotions. It makes me cry when I wake up and sometimes I am afraid of falling a sleep because I don't want to feel sad. Because I realize, even the most happiness things that I can create on my dream, it was just a dream.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Hello I am an asian dreamer

Postby Sean Jacobs » 17 Mar 2017 18:37

Welcome Lia. Congrats on being a lucid dreamer for a long time. it sounds like you have a lot of control over when you have lucid dreams, which is fantastic. I hope you share some of your lucid dreams at some point.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Lia

Postby Lia » 17 Mar 2017 19:11

Nice to know you sean.. I hope we can share about lucid dream experience

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 18 Mar 2017 21:29

absolutely Lia. :)
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Dtraveller

Postby Dtraveller » 21 Mar 2017 00:56

good.i am also into lucid dreaming.

Dtraveller

Postby Dtraveller » 21 Mar 2017 01:01

I travelled 8000 into the future.

I was sleeping and started to dream,now when i look at the bacground i realize i am in a dream,i want to do something fun.show me into 8000 years from now,suddenly the background scene abruptly changes,i see green tries in the sidewalk,everywhere green,i stalk a person from that age but we cant communicate because of language barrier.gave me a buzz for that day for few hours .

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 21 Mar 2017 01:21

Hey there Dtraveller.
I've have also had time traveling lucid dreams myself, except I have gone back into the past. It is very fun.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Introduce Yourself”