New Guy Here

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
mpags

New Guy Here

Postby mpags » 24 Mar 2017 17:35

Just joined up yesterday, I was on a different forum a year or so ago that delt with lucid dreaming. For the life of me I can't remember the name of that forum, but anyway, I do know some of the basics like reality checks during wake hours, keeping a dream journal, things like that. I've never become lucid, at least that I can remember. I did have a flying dream many, many years ago & I can still close my eyes & remember it like I just had the dream last night, in fact it occurred at a place that I drive by every now & then. I don't know what it is but I get all fired up to keep the journal & do the reality checks & all of that & then after a while I seem to loose interest for whatever reason. So I'm here to try & pick up where I left off, learn from others here & hope to be able to become lucid when I want to. I just think that this would be the coolest thing ever to master. The possibility's are endless. OK, that's where I'm at. Gonna start looking around the forum & do a bit of reading.

DreamerMan99

Re: New Guy Here

Postby DreamerMan99 » 24 Mar 2017 20:12

Welcome. You've come to the right place.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Sean Jacobs

Re: New Guy Here

Postby Sean Jacobs » 24 Mar 2017 20:44

Welcome mpags. Was it DreamViews or LD4All? I was on both of those for a while.

I, and I'm sure many others, understand how you feel. I've quick lucid dreaming many time since 2004 when I first discovered it. Read and learn as much as you can, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Lucid dreaming is amazing! It is worth working toward, but I can be frustrating at times.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”