ask me questions if u want some help

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
AI360

ask me questions if u want some help

Postby AI360 » 25 Mar 2017 21:25

Hi guys been lucid dreaming for about 9 years now and know quite alot about lucid dreaming so I just want to help you guys out to lucid dream ;)
Last edited by AI360 on 31 Mar 2017 00:21, edited 1 time in total.

lucidé

Re: do u want some help

Postby lucidé » 25 Mar 2017 22:50

Are you able to lucid dream every night as well?

What age did you first start lucid dreaming?
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

AI360

Postby AI360 » 26 Mar 2017 02:03

lucidé wrote:Are you able to lucid dream every night as well?

What age did you first start lucid dreaming?

Yes I am able to lucid dream every night as I use wild I also could use mild but this technique doesn't work as well as wild because in mild sometimes when you enter the dream you don't know your dreaming until a little later on (this probably only happens to me)

When I was in secondary school at the age of 13 I discovered lucid dreaming but was scared of sleep paralysis I know most people would say use a different technique but as wild creates the most vivid ones I wanted a vivid one REALLY BADLY until I found the hypnagogian way of wilding (hypnagogic imagery- vivid imagery behind closed eyelids which you can interact with sort of a daydream) I practised this for about a month which was a little bit annoying but then finally it worked and I told my entire family but they didn't care but neither did I i just kept on boasting I also told my friends the popular ones laughed at me however the less popular ones were just as fascinated as I was and asked me how to do it. So I told them how to do it but they just couldn't until finally five or six of them did and then they all shared there experiences I can remember these days because they were on of the best for me
Good luck with lucid dreaming

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 26 Mar 2017 04:08

I learned the WILD technique when I was only 3 years old, because I was a mischief, and was refusing to go to sleep. It eventually caught up to me, and I ended up consciously falling into sleep paralysis. The SP at that age did not frighten me, because I was too young to be frightened by much. I would phase into a dream directly from SP, and after watching "Somewhere in Dreamland" over 100 times, I knew I was in a dream. Took many forced WILD techniques before I eventually had so much fun in my lucid dreams, I would intentionally put myself into a position to fall into SP, and induce the technique.
I never really knew the term, because I never really asked, until high school. I became confused when I had incidents of dream spying starting in high school, which I didn't believe such incidents could even be possible when controlling my dreams. Although I met friends who could lucid dream who also had incidents of dream spying that happened to them. They were confused for the same reason I was. This worked out extremely well for the 4 of us, because we were able to experiment with dream meshing. Dream meshing is when 2 or more lucid dreamers control their dreams so they have as many similarities as possible. 2 of them moved away, one is too far away for me to have access to, and the one that I stayed with the longest died, so I no longer have the means to communicate with them anymore. Also I don't really have anyone to communicate with lucid dreaming with anymore. Instead of talking to my family and friends about lucid dreaming (which they aren't interested in), I have in the multimedia world, created Lutopia, an alternate reality away from the real world where you can do anything you want without suffering the consequences of reality (Lucide is the name of my mascot, de actually meaning they. They means no assigned gender. I will allow my audience to decide that one for themselves). I am getting my family and friends interested in Lutopia, and I ask them, "What would you do for fun if you entered Lutopia?"

I mostly use the WILD technique like you. There have been a few incidents I was able to pull off a MILD technique. The very occasional MILD techniques seem fairly similar to the way I pull off some of my WILD techniques. When I pull off some of my WILD techniques, I transfer my awareness to my dream body, then I lift my dream body away from my sleep spot in what appears to be the realistic version of the room I started in, and fly somewhere else. With the very few MILD techniques I pull off, they always happen because I pass out for some reason in real life, then I regain consciousness in a lucid dream (like when I was gassed at the medical center, but was able to regain consciousness in a lucid dream during the procedure ). The most common MILDs I have, I am inside of my dream body, in what appears to be in the lucid dream version of the real world, just like I would be if I transferred my awareness to my dream body in a WILD. Just like I would using the WILD technique, all I have to do that point is take control of my dream body.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

AI360

Postby AI360 » 26 Mar 2017 22:46

Wow!!! It must have been pretty awesome to lucid dreams at the age of 3

I have friends who have naturally taught themselves into wild lucid dreaming from a really young age. You and other people who have lucid dreams at young ages are very talented

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 27 Mar 2017 04:40

At first, when I was being forced into SP and inducing WILDs over and over again, I didn't get the hint and I just kept staying up until extremely early in the morning. I still had that nasty habit of fighting my parents on going to sleep every night. I had to end up in enough lucid dreams, and have fun playing in them enough times to finally get rid of a really bad habit I had at that age.
I am unsure about talent, but I did use the lucid dreams as a child to create hilarious drawings and ideas.
I am really hoping that my lucid dreams are enough to help me get my next Multimedia project out there.

AI360

Postby AI360 » 27 Mar 2017 16:27

Good luck

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”