Hello world

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
joshuacantwell

Hello world

Postby joshuacantwell » 31 Mar 2017 21:04

So I'm fairly new to the world of lucid dreaming. I've had my first few lucid dreams over the week and it's pretty cool. I don't know if telling stories is an alright way to introduce myself but whatever, In the first lucid dream I had, there was no reason for me to realise that I was dreaming, it just kind of dawned upon me and I spent the next however long it was kicking cars around as if they were footballs. In the next lucid dream I had, I was struck by lightning and woke up in hospital, I think my next thoughts were something along the lines of "why aren't I burnt" "I'm pretty sure I should be pretty severely burnt" "It must be because I'm dreaming" "Oh! I'm dreaming!" I then flew out the window and forgot the rest of the dream, except for one moment where I changed the colour of all the streetlights to green, probably to see what I could do. Anyway, that's a brief summary of every experience I've had, nice to be here!

Sean Jacobs

Re: Hello world

Postby Sean Jacobs » 31 Mar 2017 23:28

Welcome joshuacantwell. Congrats on your lucid dreams. It is fantastic that you became aware in those dreams. I wish you the best of luck with your lucid dreaming pursuits.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”