Strange sensations.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
lestrahenry

Strange sensations.

Postby lestrahenry » 15 Apr 2017 14:08

Hi Folks,
I am doing the world of L.D course and when I use the hypnosis recording my body goes to sleep and I hear my shallow breathing. The problem is, since I started using it every time I lie down to meditate or sleep I feel my body moving as though I am in a boat gently moving backward, forward and sideways. The sensations are stronger the more I relax and I feel as if I would fall off the bed. Then nothing else happens. Can someone tell me what is happening?
Thank you.
Lestra {Lucid Granny}

Tororo

Re: Strange sensations.

Postby Tororo » 16 Apr 2017 11:13

Hi Lestra

Sounds like the start to my lucid dreams. I float off the bed or more literally, pour off the bed. Then I am stood in my bedroom ready to enter my lucid dream.

I am certainly no 'expert' but you don't mention your thoughts while you have this floating experience. Perhaps your consciousness is still in control? Maybe you are trying too hard? I don't know.

Try enjoying the floating feeling, don't think too hard about having a lucid dream, just go with the floating sensation. It might take a while but it would appear you are close. As I understand things a lucid dream is where the conscious and subconscious mesh and this is what allows a person to lucid dream.

lestrahenry

Re: Strange sensations.

Postby lestrahenry » 17 Apr 2017 00:05

Hi Tororo,
Thanks for the info.
Lestra

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”