Hye hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
gunblade123

Hye hello

Postby gunblade123 » 16 Apr 2017 01:14

Hello Everyone.

My name is Aaron, and I have been researching and practising lucid dream technique for more than year now. However, I have only succeeded once in that one year to become fully lucid; the rest are just blurry images in my dreams.

I dont know why. I have done the proper techniques and yet I still fail. I remembered I was trying the WBTB technique, I slept, then I woke up, stay for a half and hour reading about lucid stories and doing reality checks. After that, I got back to bed, trying to get my brain awake while my body "sleeps" and last thing that I remembered was seeing a portal inside my head that sucked me in. The more vivid the portal, the more I tend to breathe heavier and because of that, the "portal" would vanish and I returned to my waking state. And this goes on and on for a year.

So i hope that by joining the forum, i can learn where my mistake lies and correct it for the better. Thanks guys!
I want to master lucid dreaming. Please.

DreamerMan99

Re: Hye hello

Postby DreamerMan99 » 16 Apr 2017 18:56

Do you keep a dream journal? That is almost always required for easy lucid dreaming.
The rest is just having a good work ethic and not giving up.

Welcome!
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”