Back after several years

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
kakes 411

Back after several years

Postby kakes 411 » 17 Apr 2017 05:15

Hi all,

I was part of this forum several years ago, during my middle school years. The cringey ones. I was sharpening my lucid dreaming skills (really just so I could have fun, I wasn't into the spiritual or emotional aspects - I am now.) but unfortunately life hit and I inadvertently abandoned the practice. I still had the occasional lucid dream, though.
I had one last night that reminded me how much of a freeing experience it could be, and decided to pick it up again. I downloaded a lucid dreaming app (awoken) and I'm ready to make it a nightly occurrance again!
I remember that whenever I posted here before bed, I would definitely have a lucid dream so I figured this was the best way to get back into it. I'm heading to bed right after I post, and if anyone is interested, I'll update in the morning.
Wish me luck!

Dream beautiful and unusual,
Evan
It's hard to fly when your head is hitting the ceiling.
-
Dream beautiful and unusual.

Peter

Re: Back after several years

Postby Peter » 17 Apr 2017 08:57

Hi and welcome back
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

kakes 411

Postby kakes 411 » 17 Apr 2017 12:05

Hey Peter, I remember you! I could never forget that interesting drawing. Anyway, no luck last night. I'm not giving up though!
Edit: didn't want to spam the thread, but i still think posting here helps induce lucid dreams. It puts it on my mind. Anyway, night 2 here we go. Wish me luck!
-

Peter

Postby Peter » 19 Apr 2017 20:58

been away for a few days and so later reply but yip good luck and it all comes back so keep us posted
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

kakes 411

Postby kakes 411 » 20 Apr 2017 05:32

I haven't had a lot of luck so far, I tried the technique where you lie still for 15-20 minutes and that was an insane experience, but no lucid dreams came of it. I'm very tired and about to try that technique again, maybe I'll get into it all later.
-

Return to “Introduce Yourself”