There is much to learn...

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
amyramoon

There is much to learn...

Postby amyramoon » 21 Apr 2017 00:15

Hello! I have been flying in dreams for more than a decade, but I haven't figured out how to become more lucid and gain control of my dream world as much as is possible. I have been keeping a blog: https://amyramoon.wordpress.com/ about dreaming and as much lucidity as I could muster over the years, but some entries veer off topic, especially the first ones. I'm looking forward to exploring on and interacting with this forum and meeting some interesting people!

Summerlander

Re: There is much to learn...

Postby Summerlander » 21 Apr 2017 00:27

Welcome! :)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

amyramoon

Postby amyramoon » 22 Apr 2017 15:07

Thanks!!!

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 23 Apr 2017 16:57

Hi and welcome to the rich and wonderful world of lucid dreaming where alphabet soup meets meaning. Explore the amazing and untapped tapestry of stories. Enlighten yourself to magnificent knowledge of the very learned and experienced condition that is the dream world.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”