Hello.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Stark

Hello.

Postby Stark » 03 Aug 2017 09:52

Hello,I'm a normal teenager new to this lucid dreaming stuff.I've had WILD many times but lately I've been reading about "astral projections" and "dream invasions".
To the point,there is a girl whom I actually love irl although I'm really shy enough to say that so I do that in lucid dreams and some non lucid dreams (she's there everyday anyways).So basically,Is there any way I can be in her dream ,talk to her and she'd remember it by morning without violating "astral invasion laws"(idk what that's called ,dream invasion laws?).
Really need help in this**
(PS I couldn't find any place better so I asked this in introductions"

DreamerMan99

Re: Hello.

Postby DreamerMan99 » 05 Aug 2017 03:18

Welcome.

To answer your question, no. Unfortunately astral planes aren't real. Your best bet is to ask her in reality, since dreams only take place within your own head. Just be confident man! If you love her, she will have to love you for who you are in order for it to work out. Be yourself, and be honest. It can be scary to talk to a girl when you're young, but the worst thing that will happen is rejection. Don't be afraid!
Good luck,
Dream on.

Windstone

Postby Windstone » 31 Jul 2018 00:04

Hi,
My belief is that astral projection is real and some might have different opinions, but regardless if your intention is good (as in your not harming her) it’s probably fine. Also, mutual dreams are another way to contact someone you know in real life. Here’s a link that explains them: https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/mutual-dreaming.html

Also welcome to the website

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 31 Jul 2018 17:53

Hello! :)

Well nice thing about dreams is there are no rules. :) You can do whatever you want without any fear of danger or repercussions. It's a place to experience a true sense of freedom in a way you never could in waking life.

The topic of shared dreams is very controversial but there isn't anything wrong with trying. At the very least you might have a pleasant dream experience of being with this person you like in your dreams even if it isn't really her or if she never remembers it. I enjoy convincing people in my dreams they are dreaming and having a dream adventure with them. It at least feels like I'm sharing the experience with someone when I do that and is fun.

I have a cousin that lives in another state and I almost never see since childhood. I once saw him in a lucid dream and I told him we were in a dream. He said something to me that took me by surprise. He asks. "So why are you here? Why are you in my dream?" I was surprised by the question and wasn't sure how to answer since I was not there on purpose. It was just a dream and I knew it was a dream and he was there so I told him as I often tell people in my lucid dreams that it's a dream.

This ended up being a super long night of lucid dreaming. One of those incredible ones you never forget. My cousin was with me the entire time. We both knew we were dreaming the entire time. Even having competitions in flying methods. I was amused by how my cousin kept thinking his method of summoning flying contraptions was a better way of flying than me just using my own mind to propel myself.

I'm not trying to say this was a shared dream. I really have no way of knowing. And I'm kind of on the fence on the subject. I wouldn't completely discount the possibility since the mind is such an amazing, mysterious, and fascinating thing. And I've had some really amazing experiences with other lucid characters in my dreams. But I wouldn't assume it can happen or really even care enough to try and make it happen on purpose. Or care if someone remembers an experience I had with them or not.

But then I'm getting old and don't care about much anymore other than being left alone to drift off into the realms of my own mind and tell the rest of the worl to f.... off. lol. :)
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”