Was this a lucid dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Dreamoflove

Was this a lucid dream?

Postby Dreamoflove » 30 Aug 2017 21:23

My dream:

I was by the front porch of my house with my Mum on the porch and my friend Max sitting by the driveway. Then I saw aHUGE snake slithering slowly on the driveway. But it had the weirdest patterns ever, And when I saw the shape of a yellow duck on it I realized, (Actually I think I shouted it) "Snakes don't have patterns like that! I must be DREAMING!" And then I tried to shout a ton of questions at Max but he just looked confused and the dream blinked out. End of dream.

So any advice on how to not get excited and shout in dreams? I can just picture how dumb I must have looked... :lol:
But I am super happy I finally had a lucid dream! I have been trying for months! :D
-Neon :lol: :o

goldenrose

Re: Was this a lucid dream?

Postby goldenrose » 31 Aug 2017 04:27

Wow, that's fantastic, congrats! :D

It does take time to control your emotions during lucidity, as "waking up" in a weird fantasy world often elicits excitement. Once your lucid dreams become more frequent, it should become easier to regulate yourself. Stay calm, take some deep breaths, and hopefully your dream time will extend. Good luck!
Darkness is always held up by the light.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”