Please help!

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
montanacharm

Please help!

Postby montanacharm » 28 Nov 2017 09:22

Hey, everyone! Please read until the end of this because I have some very important information to convey.

I'm a lucid dreamer myself, I've always had bizarre and vivid dreams but it wasn't up until a few years ago that I really dove deep into the world of lucid dreaming. I'm also quite spiritual.

Just recently, I came across an article that claimed that you're able to reflect your emotions more in your dreams than you would in your waking state. This immediately caught my interest, and I came up with a list of questions that I'm working very hard to get the answers to.

Now, before you read the next sentence, please keep this in mind: I'm a human too. I need help with this and I've come to this community in hope that I'll find the answers here. I know the question I'm about to ask may possibly be very irritating, but please, I am literally begging you on my knees, consider it.

I created a survey that will take NO LONGER than 5 minutes to complete. It's 10 very simple questions that are very general, however, it'll help me figure out the answer to my question. Also, none of the questions are an invasion of your identity. You will not have to provide your name, email, age, etc.

If you could take a mere 5 minutes and quickly get through with this survey, you have no idea how much it would help me and how much I would appreciate it. Not only would you be supporting me, but you would be apart of an important study that very close to my heart.

Please take the time to consider taking it: https://s.surveyplanet.com/HJ0ZjcMT-x

On another note, I compete in a state-wide competition every year in the psychology/behavioral studies department. This study is what I'm spending my time working on. You would be apart of something that's very big and by taking the survey, your helping me move along :)

Thank you so much!

-Octavia

Summerlander

Re: Please help!

Postby Summerlander » 28 Nov 2017 20:27

All done, Octavia! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 29 Nov 2017 10:10

I took it too,you're welcome :D

Yume_13

Postby Yume_13 » 16 Dec 2017 16:59

Also took the survey:) hope it helps!

Return to “Off-Topic”