First Lucid Dream: Looking for advice

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Bodhi

First Lucid Dream: Looking for advice

Postby Bodhi » 08 Dec 2017 16:51

I used my own technique similar to WILD, however there is no SP stage that I had to go through first. It was my first lucid dream but it was far too advanced. It was a double lucid dream within a dream. The false awakening after the first dream was automatically hyper vivid and stable. I woke up and I looked at my hands but they were perfectly normal hands. I couldn't distinguish reality from dream. I was convinced it was reality. I even mentally told myself not to do anything weird cuz this isnt a dream. I tried to make stuff appear but I couldn't so I was more convinced it was real. It was only when I went back to sleep in that dream that I woke up here writing this post. So technically I can't even prove that this isn't a dream. Does anyone have any advice on this. I am a beginner at this I've never practiced this stuff nor do I have a reality check. I just knew to look at my hands and I know what my hands look like very well. The dream captured every aspect of my hands all the asymmetries and even the veins. Also does anyone have advice on controlling the lucid dream better?

tacocatburp

Re: First Lucid Dream: Looking for advice

Postby tacocatburp » 09 Dec 2017 08:35

Keep practicing. I have a hard time stabilizing lucid and astral experiences too.

I used to have many OBE's in the physical world, very strong but short, 30 secs to a minute. Sometimes in an OBE I would have blurry vision, or all blackness, but could hear well, feel the bed or floor under me. In these instances I would say to myself "I want clear color vision now", and my vision would sharpen.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”