WHO IS RUNNING THIS WEBSITE???

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
erichsa

WHO IS RUNNING THIS WEBSITE???

Postby erichsa » 11 Dec 2017 19:39

I am wondering who is looking and checking the forum ?

This used to be in my opinion a very good website. I find that by now the site is deteriorating, left to it self. I joined 2012 to learn all I could about dreaming and not to buy fake money. Yes in the past you would also have postings which did not belong to this site, and it was speedily removed. OK will the Owner explain why now things just seem to run with no concern?
I am wondering ;)

24/7/365

Re: WHO IS RUNNING THIS WEBSITE???

Postby 24/7/365 » 11 Dec 2017 20:23

i sent the admin a message about those ads. will have to wait and see.
remember when the mayans were gonna attack the U.S. in 2012, man-o-man I sure am glad they decided not to and just stopped time for a few seconds instead. man, shew! that was a close one.
remember in 2012 when they changed the name of 2012 to 2013, I bet 2012 was mad.
I bet 2012 wishes it was more like 2011, I think 2012 really liked 2011; probably still does.
man-o-man good ole 2012, that was the same but different year than 2011 and 2013.
so on and so forth

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Dec 2017 02:58

The span is annoying and I am not sure who looks after the site in overall terms. We had one big spam attack a couple of years back and there were a few thousand posts, they had to be removed one by one by the site owners.
I am moderator on here and not paid so really just helping out. I am not always online on here, travel a lot so often get back to see this. I will have a go at removing the spam but it will be in my own time as I can do so.

If I get a PM I can sometimes get onto it faster

Yip spam is a pain

Cheers
Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Dec 2017 04:26

You're underpaid, Peter, but certainly not unappreciated.
I do agree that a forum of this magnitude is under-staffed. Back in 2012 the forum was small, but it grew tremendously since then.
This small town is becoming a metropolis and with that, it inevitably needs more governance. Many hands make light work. This place needs more moderators to make it even better.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 12 Dec 2017 05:20

HAGART wrote:You're underpaid, Peter, but certainly not unappreciated.
I do agree that a forum of this magnitude is under-staffed. Back in 2012 the forum was small, but it grew tremendously since then.
This small town is becoming a metropolis and with that, it inevitably needs more governance. Many hands make light work. This place needs more moderators to make it even better.

I'm willing to become a moderator...but only if I'm getting paid. :mrgreen:

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Dec 2017 06:59

If you get paid, you have to be hired (by us the public, ideally).
But I don't know about the looks of you. :D

Who even says that? I sound like a pirate or in some old fashioned movie. "The looks of you"
Oh well, it sounded funny at the time, I shouldn't second guess myself so much.

Then again, it's kind of funny how I explain how stupidly unfunny it is. I should go to sleep instead of blabbing online. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Dec 2017 09:37

thanks all and just pm me if I miss something. Its our forum and will do my best
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Dec 2017 03:28

It's a great site. :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 14 Dec 2017 10:01

Peter wrote:thanks all and just pm me if I miss something. Its our forum and will do my best

I haven't been around as long as the others here,but may I ask if you've ever banned anyone from here before?

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 14 Dec 2017 18:07

One user DID get banned from what I heard from a user who was here years ago. All he did was brag about how he could use any lucid dream technique and bullied anyone who believed in the paranormal. If he was still around today, he'd probably be teaming up with Summerlander to drive paranormal believing users away.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Introduce Yourself”