Weird Dream Characters

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Axie

Weird Dream Characters

Postby Axie » 22 Dec 2017 08:59

Okay, each time I'm having a Lucid Dream, there's always this one Dream Character who is aware that I'm lucid dreaming. The first time it happened, he was a video game character and said: "I know who you are, I know where you came from. I also know that you didn't come from this world, right?"

And then last night, while I am lucid dreaming, a girl came to me and downright blames me for her not existing. She said: "You're the one who control it all, you're the one who made me not exist! If I weren't dragged into this, I would've exist!" She said to me and I am creeped out.
Got anything to say bout' this?
It's Axie, Axie the Cosmocat.

24/7/365

Re: Weird Dream Characters

Postby 24/7/365 » 25 Dec 2017 16:09

this:

pronoun
1. used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced.

2. referring to a specific thing or situation just mentioned.

determiner
1. used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced.

2. referring to a specific thing or situation just mentioned.

adverb
1. to the degree or extent indicated.

promo

Re: Weird Dream Characters

Postby promo » 26 Jan 2018 09:35

When I experience LD's with DC's, your right it's a limited number or only one DC that is fully coherent with me but I've only encountered helpful or inquisitive reflective Yoda like characters that try to deepen my awareness of the situation.

I have not encountered any fully aware DC's that throw blame at me. There have been DC NPC's (non-playable character) that are just playing out a script to try and get me to react but none that seem to be fully conscious like the true dream guides.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”