New user.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Dethradio

New user.

Postby Dethradio » 11 Jan 2018 18:35

So. I’m only 16 years old have been Lucid dreaming all my life since I was 6. I’ve never even tried to it just happens and when I’m asleep I’ve got full control. The only things I can’t control is the place I seem to be in. It’s always somewhere insanely new to me but I feel so at home , kinda freaks me out sometimes , I feel as if Ive been there in our primary reality and truly knew where I was. Ive felt as if I’ve lived full days and nights in dreams I’ve experienced while only sleeping like 4 hours. I’ve got intense insomnia but when I do fall asleep I’m fully lucid. Anybody on here have dreams like this every night ? :idea:

LucidHarry

Re: New user.

Postby LucidHarry » 13 Jan 2018 01:14

Dethradio wrote:So. I’m only 16 years old have been Lucid dreaming all my life since I was 6. I’ve never even tried to it just happens and when I’m asleep I’ve got full control. The only things I can’t control is the place I seem to be in. It’s always somewhere insanely new to me but I feel so at home , kinda freaks me out sometimes , I feel as if Ive been there in our primary reality and truly knew where I was. Ive felt as if I’ve lived full days and nights in dreams I’ve experienced while only sleeping like 4 hours. I’ve got intense insomnia but when I do fall asleep I’m fully lucid. Anybody on here have dreams like this every night ? :idea:

When I was around your age I had very similar experiences. I found that full control over your environment comes with time and experience. People who lucid dream as a beginner cant even construct a simple object the way they want it. Just work your way up, start off with creating small objects and move to a larger scale, all the way to probably a skyscraper that would erect from the ground. If you construct objects that fit a certain type of environment (such as the skyscraper turning into a full city) you brain will almost automatically fill in the blank. If this doesn't seem to work, try working on flying around really fast or if you can teleport that can help a lot. Additionally, try not to think about it too much, sometimes your brain can work against you in times like that. Don't force it. Have fun :)

Return to “For Beginners”