Freerunning

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Summerlander

Freerunning

Postby Summerlander » 12 Jan 2018 04:30

Things are not good. I'm living in a nightmare. I look up and notice a strange storm brewing. The clouds are black and crackling with electricity. I no longer remember what bothered me initially. The weather is weird. I must be dreaming!

I start running towards a meadow littered with boxes. They are so numerous that they form complex structures. I keep running and jump on them. I swiftly climb, somersault and glide among the cardboard cuboids as they occasionally move of their own volition, presenting me with exciting challenges. I have never tried freerunning and would never be this confident in real life.

My field of vision is now solely composed of a blue sky and a ground made of a myriad boxes. I'm enjoying myself so much. There are intricate highs and lows defined by this everchanging ground.

I wake up exhilirated! :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”