Orgasms?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
BJ new gurl

Orgasms?

Postby BJ new gurl » 13 Jan 2018 08:03

Are many dreamers have orgasms while they are dreaming?

24/7/365

Re: Orgasms?

Postby 24/7/365 » 13 Jan 2018 14:50

I have organs that march to the beat of a different drum and he likes the rhythmic sound waves of your name.

guruer to your guru

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Jan 2018 14:54

Yes. I had at least one in a lucid dream. And it lasted a long time accompanied by a slow-motion ejaculation of crystalline beads and blobs that could be as big as cue balls---it was like water droplets ejected from an engorged penis and floating in zero gravity. Erotically surreal ... 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Dreaming Life

Postby Dreaming Life » 14 Jan 2018 21:56

Do you mean just within the dream, or do you mean in a lucid dream but you've also actually come in waking life?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 Jan 2018 04:04

Intense ejaculation and orgasm happened in the lucid dream. I woke up exhilirated, in awe, and with an erect penis, but found no semen, only a little pre-cum---you know, the stuff largely secreted by a different gland which can contain a dozen sperm cells by the time it exits the shaft, as opposed to the swimming billions contained by the other biological goo. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 16 Jan 2018 07:46

I've definitely had sexual dreams and even a few erotic lucid dreams under my belt,but strangely enough I haven't experienced a dream orgasm yet. Maybe this is because I almost always spank the monkey before bed. (both before I first hit the hay at bedtime,AND before I return to bed to complete my WBTB routine). Most of the time,I have to do it or else my libido would make it very difficult to go back to sleep.

Anyway,its been scientifically confirmed by lucid dreaming experts such as Stephen LaBerge and Daniel Love that you can definitely achieve orgasm in a lucid dream. oh and by Summerlander here of course. :mrgreen:

Still,its strange that I haven't actively explored this side of "The Force" (star wars reference here :lol: ) all that much,given that fulfilling sexual fantasies is a major reason why I decided to venture into lucid dreaming(among others.). Again,perhaps because I spank the monkey multiple times a day(given I have the free time) and almost always before going to sleep. By the time I'm in a lucid dream,my libido may or may not have returned. and if it has returned,its too weak to be the main focus on my mind.

Return to “For Beginners”